Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Don't you think it must be strange for women going for someone more competent than them and not less

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It seems the way of things doesn't it. Women marry up and men marry down, lol

At least in terms of success in life. In terms of looks I guess both attempt to marry up.

But it means that no matter how competent or incompetent a woman might be, she can easily marry up and find a guy who is doing really well and find success via him.

It's just a fascinating dynamic. I think it does make their lives much easier especially when you factor in how many offers they typically have.

Women have insane SMV so hypergamy makes sense. If your level 80 in a game why would you hunt goons in the first dungeon when you can fight on even footing with super endgame bosses. sub 7 men are born with shit SMV so they have no choice but to date down. If you were born a top 1% giga chad there's no way you'd settle for a becky.

Unfortunately feminism, women in the workforce, social media, lack of religious or moral input in laws concerning sexual dynamics, etc has super buffed hypergamy while giga nerfing male SMV further. hypergamy itself is natural and logical (yet unfortunate as fuck) but these extra modern issues has made it impossible for the average man to deal with without sacrificing their honor and settling for trash.

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of a phrase I once heard, "for every kick ass man, there's a kick ass woman beside him" type of schtick... it's never the other way around. A man must become God-tier at whatever it is he wants to be good at / excel in, and more often than not, you're never gonna date someone of your equal, you would have to downsize / downgrade, which.. it makes sense at the end of the day, sorta how tall men like short women, vice versa (most of the time), it works out for both sexes involved.

At work, when I still worked, none of the lower-tier workers were dating each other, it was usually the low-tier female dating the high-tier male co-worker.. like a manager or even the boss himself. You'll never see it happen the other way around... as much as Hollywood likes to push that narrative in movies and such. Girl-bosses don't want shit to do with any of her male subordinates, it just doesn't happen..

With that said.. if you're the lowest of the low, you ain't getting shit, not even crumbs.

These same women are the ones telling men that they want to get rid of sexism and gender roles. Lmao. Women wouldn't lift a finger to relieve men from what is expected from us by them. That's when women turn around and say that this part of the patriarchy they still want to keep. Which is why feminism is and always will be a scam.

Women only hate sexism when it affects them. When it affects men they act like they aren't responsible for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back