Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don’t you love the pretence of “chemistry”?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I love how women pretend and say “chemistry” with a guy is super important on a first date, and sometimes say “oh we just didn’t emotionally click”

Now listen here you bratty, egoistic, arrogant, entitled cunt. You know DAMN fucking well you don’t give a shit about chemistry with a guy. Admit, you whorish, degenerate, diseased carrier of filthy vaginal beef curtains, that first dates for you are decided in 0.07 seconds, In which time you decide if a guy has good facial bones, or is subhuman.

Admit, that as soon as you go on a date with a guy who ends up being less attractive than you wanted, you become distant and rude, and try to come up with any excuse to end the date as quickly as possible.

Admit, you don’t give a single fuck about a guy’s feelings, you only care about scratching the fungal itch in your vagina with a penis belonging to a man with facial bones in the 90th percentile at minimum

Admit, you are not capable of love, loyalty and devotion, but live on satisfying your sexual urges like a fucking primitive animal that you are, with the arrogance and audacity to demand the genetic quality in men which you yourself are FAR, FAR off from possessing.

Women's rights was a mistake

Clicked clack, chad's jaw makes my vagina contract. Tehee

God damn, this makes me want to do 1000 push-ups and destroy everything I own by smashing it.

High IQ thread. Made me kek but also die on the inside.

They always act like they know themselves when they actually decide based on facial bones and height.

Chemistry = foid with good looking man
Not chemistry = foid with incel

Women click their pussy with chads dick. That's all that's clicking

"Chemistry"=Does the monkey brain likey likey.

Women's rights was a mistake
Women never cared about sub8 men, it was always like that.

Thanks to feminism, they exposed themselves to the mass and it saves the burden of having to try hard for someone that cheats behind your back

chemistry=being good looking

young teenage whores are the ones who use this most lame excuse and pretense, young foids are the most hateful and degenerate beings on earth