Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't you ever kill yourself

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Don't ever give women the pleasure that they have won over you, don't be nice and actively try to take revenge and take care of yourself, fill yourself with hatred and try to win in life anyway you can. Even if you die a kissless virgin at the end, you can die knowing that you never lost against women and you made their lives worse the same way they made yours worse.

Women will win regardless if I kill myself or not. You think stacy out there getting millions off instagram "influencer" and fucking giga chads daily cares if I'm alive posting here and taking care of myself?/

You think becky out there getting free dinners whenever she wants and textinig 6 different chads cares if someone like me lives or dies?

These whores win regardless. You don't have to live 50 years in misery just for some imaginary "win".

How is living your miserable life taking revenge on foids? Lets be honest, foids dont want us dead. They simply dont want us to breed which is akin to genetic cleansing (while they get to procreate and spread their ugly whore genetics)
Women will win regardless if I kill myself or die. You think stacy out there getting millions of instagram and fucking giga chads daily cares if I'm alive posting here and taking care of myself?/

You think becky out there getting free dinners whenever she wants and textinig 3 different chads cares if an incel lives and die?

These whores win regardless. You don't have to live 50 years in misery just for some imaginary "win".

Exactly. We're simply alive coz of self preservation. Foids couldnt care less if we were living or dead (we're like literal cockroaches to them)

Actually, thEre's really only one way you can actually win as an incel.
Based.

How does existing make a woman's life worse? If anything living and paying taxes into their support system when they got pumped and dumped and left with a baby is better for them than your suicide, I'd say.

But don't rope anyway, because think of your family.

Fill yourself with hatred and try to win in life anyway you can
This

Another reason not to kill yourself is we as men have no value to begin with in the modern world, so absolutely no one is going to care if we die

Its like a homeless person storming out of a Ferrari dealership

You'd rather try to find a way to win by any means required

This

Another reason not to kill yourself is we as men have no value to begin with in the modern world, so absolutely no one is going to care if we die

Its like a homeless person storming out of a Ferrari dealership

You'd rather try to find a way to win by any means required

Whats your definition of winning? Getting wealthy and fkin a lot of whores?

Based. Suicide is cucked.

Women will win regardless if I kill myself or not. You think stacy out there getting millions off instagram "influencer" and fucking giga chads daily cares if I'm alive posting here and taking care of myself?/

You think becky out there getting free dinners whenever she wants and textinig 6 different chads cares if someone like me lives or dies?

this

Whats your definition of winning? Getting wealthy and fkin a lot of whores?
I think everyone has their own definition of winning.

My idea of winning is beating and raping foids who enter my territory.

Shabani

Don't ever give women the pleasure that they have won over you, don't be nice and actively try to take revenge and take care of yourself, fill yourself with hatred and try to win in life anyway you can. Even if you die a kissless virgin at the end, you can die knowing that you never lost against women and you made their lives worse the same way they made yours worse.
i have dealt with suicidal thoughts a lot of times but then i wonder is it even fucking worth it to die for these bitches fuck em. Staying alive pisses them off and fucks with their mental health and i can keep laughing and paying hookers for pussy.

I stay alive to read abt tragedies:cryfeels::feelsEhh::feelsYall:

I'm not losing. I was never playing .plus they'll die too. And genetic recombination and ugly foids breeding will always make more uglues like me .

Nobody wins in this world. It's merely temporally pleasure.

Right on brother. Don't listen to the haters. There is more to life than women and it is possible to be happy and fulfilled. A successful man that doesn't cuck out and chooses not to become some bettabuxx faggot is a King!

Follow your dreams youngcells! Happiness is possible!

purge evil from this world, similarly to how you'd do in Minecraft

Just suffer for the whole your life, consoome and wagecuck so your taxes go for Chads and whores theory :soy:

Last edited:
I don't advise dwelling on hatred but yeah, don't ever kill yourself because of women. No matter what happens, it gets better with time and women are not able to love you, care about you and let alone be loyal anyway. It's a very tough pill to swallow but we eventually do it, even if we end up throwing it up again from time to time.

I wouldn't do that due to women, I'd do that due to anxiety & being all alone; autism makes you into a fucking social outcast unless you had early intervention or are attractive.

I can deal with the social isolation, it's the being forced sooner or later to interact with all the normies that will look for any opportunities to fuck you over whether it be to your face or behind your back.

You'll be judged for lacking things they take for granted but can't change so it's better if you're out of sight out of mind unless you enjoy being angry all the time & look forward to conflict.

Going to work every day, seen as the weird creepy quiet guy, no friends, no wife or sex, no affection or validation. Copes ain't cutting it no more, damn that don't sound like no life mang. Neet until you can't if you're not a social type. I truly believe you can be born in the wrong culture, I can't stand British stuff. If you don't drink alcohol ppl think you're a martian yet they choose trash tier alcohol jfl. No one drinks hard spirit's here.

Last edited:

Yeah bro' I lived a long miserable existence to stick it to them bitches, ha totally showed them.

Lets be honest, foids dont want us dead. They simply dont want us to breed which is akin to genetic cleansing

Wrong. They certainly want us dead. Having to interact with or look at incels is destructive for their mental health. There’s nothing they hate more than ugly/feminine men.

Wrong. They certainly want us dead. Having to interact with or look at incels is destructive for their mental health. There’s nothing they hate more than ugly/feminine men.

They dont really care about us which is even worse.

I doubt anybody who decides to kill themselves gives much of a fuck of what happens after.

How does existing make a woman's life worse? If anything living and paying taxes into their support system when they got pumped and dumped and left with a baby is better for them than your suicide, I'd say.

Most incels don’t contribute sufficient tax-money for it to be worth keeping us alive.

Comitting suicide isn't cucked or a "lose".
Rather the opposite.
It's the end of temporal suffering.

They dont really care about us which is even worse.

But every now and then they are forced to interact with or look at incels, either when they’re at work, studying or shopping etc. This is very painful for them.

Staying alive pisses them off and fucks with their mental health and i can keep laughing and paying hookers for pussy.

this is what i’m trying to say! Good post.

Do you honestly think killing yourself has something to do with them "winning" (win what btw, lmao)? No, it's all about ending your suffering.

This.

How are we supposed to "win in life"? The game is already over.
Just suffer for the whole your life, consoome and wagecuck so your taxes go for Chads and whores theory :soy:

IQ off the fucking charts

I would say the best thing to do is to try and do some damage before you leave

women dont care either way if i stay alive or die, literally lose lose situation

Women have already won. There is no game taking place anymore.

Cope, women always win, it's about you.

Right on brother. Don't listen to the haters. There is more to life than women and it is possible to be happy and fulfilled. A successful man that doesn't cuck out and chooses not to become some bettabuxx faggot is a King!

Follow your dreams youngcells! Happiness is possible!

:bluepill:

I agreee. Live on and get revenge or at least make their lives worst. Suicide is what they want

Based views, similar to mine, accept you’re coping in one area, women already have won, and it never began for you.

Not one person will care or notice.

Not one person will care or notice.

Yes. Death is an end to suffering and it shouldn't be discouraged or thought of as sin. We have a right to choose.

It's a shame euthanasia isn't legal everywhere and available to all.