Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t worry, you will find somebody

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Have any of you incels ever heard this before?  This line should be the incel’s motto.    I have heard this saying countless times throughout my life, and guess what, many years later, I still have not found anybody.Today if anybody asks me about my relationships, I feel like just telling them to fuck off.  The whole " dont worry you will find somebody" is how they keep the incel man in line and participating in society, by making promises to him that cannot be kept.

If a woman was interested in me, my first reaction (since women have never been interested in me) would be whats the catch?  Women have lied to me, insulted me, they have stolen my youth from me, they left me to the wolves on more occasions then I can count, and after all this I am still open to a relationship.

As I get older, I do eventually expect some interest from women (but it will be betabuxx schemers), starting in the next decade or so, when they are too old to ride the carousel, and their husbands start dying off, but nope.  You denied me my youth, you pushed me out of society all my life, and now, that you are too old/ugly to attract your badboy, or ride the CC, you start showing interest, JUST LOL

Its a cope mechanism normies use, false hope.etc to stop incels like us sui , cuz then we cant be wageslaves and pay taxes.

Exactly. This is why I kill myself before getting to that point when bitches cry about their men who left them because they're fat and ugly lmao.

I hate to tell you this but women in their late 30's and 40's who are single/divorced and are good looking still look for a young Chad or a good looking successful guy about their age.

don key said:
I hate to tell you this but women in their late 30's and 40's who are single/divorced and are good looking still look for a young Chad or a good looking successful guy about their age.

The wall doesn't exist for attractive foids.

Sub8Hate said:
The wall doesn't exist for attractive foids.

Nope it doesn't. Mature good looking women are even pickier. They rather be alone than being with a man they don't find attractive.

They mean you will betabux a roastie whos done riding the cock carousel

I have heard this, I just take it as an insult.

"When you least expect it, it'll happen" is a corollary to that saying. Also: "Love yourself first, before expecting someone else to love you."

Both are equally as frustrating.

KyloRen said:
"When you least expect it, it'll happen" is a corollary to that saying. Also: "Love yourself first, before expecting someone else to love you."

Both are equally as frustrating.

It's bullshit, most guys have to approach and you can be the most depressed misogynistic angry person and still in a relationship

you'll find when you stop looking :)

when someone tells me to 'hang in there, it will happen soon'

latest

I already did find someone. and i love her so much, and i can't wait to give the rest of my life to her

61191868b272d2f6d30c9d03f6fccb7f--halloween-night.jpg

Maybe I'll find someone in the next life.

Another thing: "Sex isn't everything!" Then stop having it, you fucking idiots. Come back when you haven't fucked in at least 5 years.

KyloRen said:
Another thing: "Sex isn't everything!" Then stop having it, you fucking idiots. Come back when you haven't fucked in at least 5 years.

No, because nobody gives a shit about me.

don key said:
Nope it doesn't. Mature good looking women are even pickier. They rather be alone than being with a man they don't find attractive.

Yeah but I think there is a time window for woman who don't have kids yet when they are in their 30s and their ovaries start to fade out. Some of them will look for a man to start a family with and settle for less. For single mums that already have kids and are not lonely without a partner it's a different story though. Higher standards and less to offer...

"Don't worry, you will find somebody"
Yeah that's the standard normie comment, I think it is because they don't really know how to help us either, but don't want us or themselves to feel bad, so they respond with this platitude

Erenor said:
Yeah but I think there is a time window for woman who don't have kids yet when they are in their 30s and their ovaries start to fade out. Some of them will look for a man to start a family with and settle for less. For single mums that already have kids and are not lonely without a partner it's a different story though. Higher standards and less to offer...

"Don't worry, you will find somebody"
Yeah that's the standard normie comment, I think it is because they don't really know how to help us either, but don't want us or themselves to feel bad, so they respond with this platitude

Codependent women may lower their standards but then again, they are always with somebody. If they are unhappy they are likely to cheat and their standards are high. If she is a single woman who is fine on her own she will also have high standards. The only mature women with lower standards are the overweight low self esteem women who you all don't want in here.

Because normies are so cognitively vacant that they believe life is some sort of fucking storybook where everyone gets a happy ending

That damn phrase is the ultimate Blue Pilled lie.

Mahlo said:
Because normies are so cognitively vacant that they believe life is some sort of fucking storybook where everyone gets a happy ending

Realest poster here tbh

BlackPill47 said:
That damn phrase is the ultimate Blue Pilled lie.

yep ragefuel inducing

TheVman said:
I already did find someone. and i love her so much, and i can't wait to give the rest of my life to her

61191868b272d2f6d30c9d03f6fccb7f--halloween-night.jpg

Just goes to show. The most hateful and bitter members of this site like a Vman and grotesque are the ones to escape 1st. JFL At personality theory.

It's a blue pill misconception based on that other blue pilled misconception that there is somebody out there for everyone.

I can't believe I used to believe this empty, platitudinal shit to make myself feel better. I was such a coper.