Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't worry boyos, we're all gonna make it

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Boyos

I bet hes 10% bodyfat and 10 inches taller than her, but just has an average face/bad frame, so because of the averageface/badframe, hes 25 year old incel getting his first kiss from a 300lbs hambeast feminist whore who posts pictures of herself naked on the internet.

The guys gona claim how he isn't a incel anymore and shit on incels, now hes just "upgraded" to normiecel

Meanwhile this landwhale has a bodycount above 50 and forced him into a poly relationship.

Remember, no landwhales

This is what get boyfriend looks like
Download 18

Her looksmatch saved up all summer on his minimum wage deadpan full-time walmart job to buy a one way ticket to India to find a 2.5 psl landwhale living in the mumbai slumps hoping that they will fall for jbw halo and recessed chin that is conjoined to his neck

Meanwhile this landwhale has a bodycount above 50
yes

ENIhBLBU0AA6PAI

chad cock carousel is over, it's cuck time now and not giving him sex

Hope he doesn't get STD from it.

She looks like a fat whore, but maybe she's a great woman. (probably not)

I bet hes 10% bodyfat and 10 inches taller than her, but just has an average face/bad frame, so because of the averageface/badframe, hes 25 year old incel getting his first kiss from a 300lbs hambeast feminist whore who posts pictures of herself naked on the internet.

The guys gona claim how he isn't a incel anymore and shit on incels, now hes just "upgraded" to normiecel

Her looksmatch saved up all summer on his minimum wage deadpan full-time walmart job to buy a one way ticket to India to find a 2.5 psl landwhale living in the mumbai slumps hoping that they will fall for jbw halo and recessed chin that is conjoined to his neck
Couldn't have said it better.

yes

ENIhBLBU0AA6PAI

chad cock carousel is over, it's cuck time now and not giving him sex

What a strong empowered wahmen.

Would rather remain kissles

Not envious whatsoever

I would rather remain a virgin forever than fuck a landwhale or a tranny tbqh,even I have standards.

I'd rather die a virgin than have my first kiss with lips that have sucked another man's dick.

If I can't get a virgin, no point in even talking to foids.

we're all gonna make it brah :feelspuke: