Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't worry about your height I have two sons and I will love them no matter how tall they end up being. By the way their dad is 6'5 tee hee.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Every. Single. Fucking. Time. :feelsclown:

Fucking virtue signalling whore

The memes write themselves. Fucking whores

It's all in our heads, even though every successful man is a tall chad

They always have to fucking mention the husband's height

Easy for her to say that. They are her sons.
Why would she care about her sons height?
Her sons height isn't relevant at all.
Stupid whore.

why the fuck do they even mention that their boyfriends are 6'5 in these types of posts. it literally does nothing but discredit what they're saying. I feel like their brains are just short circuiting here because they have that instinctive need to brag about how tall their boyfriend is even when its not appropriate whatsoever

Ofcourse you will you fucking whore, your son will end up being 190cm+ guaranteed, why would you care about manlets fucking memes man they write themselves

Tall fags should wear some plaque saying "you need to be this tall to ride" to stop breeding manlets or tall people with manlet genes

>on average, men are 5" taller than their mothers
>mother is 5'

lul

The formula is mother's height + father's height + 5", divided by 2.
77" (6'5") + 60" (5'0") = 71" (5'11")

The father is probably frauding and isn't actually 6'5" or the heights are rounded so it isn't even 5'11" lmao. Her son is going to be a manlet.

Last edited:
>mother is 5'

lul

The father is probably frauding and isn't actually 6'5" or the heights are rounded so it isn't even 5'11" lmao. Her son is going to be a manlet.
The government should ban them from having sons

Just focus on being the best you that you can be. You are valuable outside of your height and plenty of people will see that.

But none of them will be foids that want to fuck you.

That's her.
Iwm6n1c5a5g41

edit: for some reason her son looks like a girl. With a shirt like that, I have a bad feeling for his future.

Fy2zz0yxudz21

She is completely clueless, no wonder when you have an easy life since day 1.

Qyv9n8xfjs531

Obviously they're not all cheating but still find it funny.

Njebcszxmxr01

:teehee:

Last edited:
Ofcourse you will you fucking whore, your son will end up being 190cm+ guaranteed, why would you care about manlets fucking memes man they write themselves
Her son is not guaranteed shit. If the father is 6'5" (probably frauding anyway) and she's 5', that's a projected height of around 71" or 5'11". She's probably more like 4'11" and the dad is probably 6'2" - 6'3" and frauding. That kid is going to be 5'10" at best. Very short mothers almost always create manlets regardless of the father's height.

Last edited:
of course she will, that's not the issue here. will any other foid though? :feelsmusic:

>mother is 5'

lul

>mother is 5'

lul

reason number 5 billion not to get a noodle whore pregnant

Her son is not guaranteed shit. If the father is 6'5" (probably frauding anyway) and she's 5', that's a projected height of around 71" or 5'11". She's probably more like 4'11" and the dad is probably 6'2" - 6'3" and frauding. That kid is going to be 5'10" at best. Very short mothers almost always create manlets regardless of the father's height.
reason number 5 billion not to get a noodle whore pregnant

Last edited:
how tall is your dad colvin ?
he's 5'9.5" (176.5cm).

Thank god my dad has some sense and married at LEAST a normal height woman 5'6.5" (168.9cm).

I still ended up unlucky being 5'9.25" (176cm) though :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I should have been 5'11" or 5'11.5" (180.3cm - 181.6cm).

This life is such a scam smh. I have a tall mom yet I'm still manlet :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

"You are valuable outside your height, btw my husband is 6'5"

Fucking meme gender. They can't even be satirized anymore because their actual beliefs are more extreme and delusional than our satire.

> Their father is 6, so they'll even out

"Chad's big dick, testosterone-fueled, dominant tall genes is going to rape my subhuman short genes to death, and we'll produce Aryan ubermensch."