Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't worry about bullies, they are bad, they will have bad life."

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Is one of the worst, most rage inducing sentences normies may tell you. My bullies, some of them who were retarded almost, couldn't speak properly, couldn't read etc. are now making quite a lot of money and have women by their sides, while I am LDARing here with NOTHING good in my life EVER happening.
I want to slap anyone who copes with shit like "karma".

Karma works exactly oppositely to what we were taught.

Karma works exactly oppositely to what we were taught.
No. It simply doesn't exist. If what you are saying was true, me doing bad things would benefit me in my life. It wouldn't though. Karma is a cope, it's a meme. I want to strangle all copers who use it in Hitman.

No. It simply doesn't exist. If what you are saying was true, me doing bad things would benefit me in my life. It wouldn't though. Karma is a cope, it's a meme. I want to strangle all copers who use it in Hitman.

Yeah, it was a bit of blanket statement.
How does karma work in Hitman.

e: nvm, just realized what you were saying.

Last edited:
It's a cope for the helpless.
Everytime you hear somene say this bullshit you can be 100% sure that they were losers themselves in their youth and probably still are.
Bully them for it

My first bully:

-Absolute wasteman.
-Smoked and Dealt Marijuana
-Has an 8/10 Latina girlfriend who he lives with whilst she makes all the money for their flat.

My second bully:

-Dyslexic asf.
-Mentally slow.
-Went to some Uni to do some business/soft degree.
-Has had numerous of GFs and is currently in a long-term relationship with a gf who loves him.

My third bully:

-Don't know where he is now. Had numerous girlfriends.

Bully 4:

-Has a qt black 7/10 gf.

Bully 5:

-Works under his dad's company selling cars. Drives a car worth £30,000 at the age of 21/22.

Bully 6:

-Enjoying the Uni life. Currently doing an Internship at an Architeruing firm with a guaranteed job on graduation completion.

Bully 7-12:

No clue where they are. They've all had numerous relationships, support and girlfriends.

Bully 13:

-This was the bully that knew a foid I approached rejected me because she said she wasn't "ready for anything yet" then 2 days later was in her bed.

Me:

- Incel

- Subhuman

- All my plans/dreams for life have been shafted and thrown into the grave.

- Nothing to live for.

- Ethnic

-Will probably be the first person out of everyone in mentioned in this comment who will die: by suicide.

Karma will get them though...R-r-r-ight?

Well I punched him in the end of the middle school, so I dont have any regret :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:.

But you are right. Most end up all right, because your success in life is usually decided by your looks, social skills, luck and talent, not with stupid karma bullshit.

If its gonna make you feel better appearantly @Cuyen was also bullying other kids in school so your bullies might end up in incel forums too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In a study of American 6th graders, researchers interviewed kids to determine who the bullies, bully/victims, and victims were. Then they asked each child a series of personal questions (Juvonen et al 2003).

Compared to other children, pure bullies were more likely to agree with such statements as “I do most things right.” They were least likely to agree with statements like “I worry about what others think.” They were also the least likely to agree with statements that indicated loneliness or social anxiety (e.g., “I have nobody to talk to” and “I worry about what others will think of me”).

For bully-victims, the results were different. They showed more psychological distress then did kids who were uninvolved in bullying.

But pure bullies seemed to be the least anxious, least depressed, and least lonely of all kids—including those kids who were wholly uninvolved in bullying.

Other research supports the idea of the confident bully. Studies conducted in Finland, Ireland, and the United States have all found that kids who bullied were more likely to have positive self-concepts (Kaukianien et al 2002; Collins and Bell 1996; Pollastri et al 2010).

In fact, kids with high self-esteem may tend to be more aggressive than other children. In one study, researchers asked hundreds of American kids (from the 3rd, 4th, and 4th grades) to rate the aggressiveness of their peers (David and Kistner 2000). Kids also reported on how they felt about themselves.

The kids with highly positive self-images were more likely to be named as aggressive by their peers. The results remained significant after controlling for gender and ethnicity, and even moderately positive self-perceptions were linked with higher levels of aggression.

It's a cope for the helpless.
Everytime you hear somene say this bullshit you can be 100% sure that they were losers themselves in their youth and probably still are.
Bully them for it

success = face
if you're chad, influential people just walk up to you, you have powerful connections and you end up basically getting money for existing
whereas you can work your ass off learning some complex skill (assuming you have enough willpower to do such feat after decades of getting bullied) and you'll be stuck at a dead-end job because no one will take an incel seriously

Well I punched him in the end of the middle school, so I dont have any regret :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:.

But you are right. Most end up all right, because your success in life is usually decided by your looks, social skills, luck and talent, not with stupid karma bullshit.

If its gonna make you feel better appearantly @Cuyen was also bullying other kids in school so your bullies might end up in incel forums too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
TBH serves him right.

I hate that ridiculous advice. It's just plain WRONG. Bullies go far in life.

I'd say more than half of the successful guys I know where bullies when they were younger. Bully traits, such as low agreeableness, high extraversion, and high Machiavellian personality translate into success in both the workplace and dating. Bullies already have natural high T anyway, which explains their aggression. What does a boy with high T grow into? Chad (or Tyrone if black; Chadriguez if Latino; Chang if Asian; Chadpreet if Indian)

Is one of the worst, most rage inducing sentences normies may tell you. My bullies, some of them who were retarded almost, couldn't speak properly, couldn't read etc. are now making quite a lot of money and have women by their sides, while I am LDARing here with NOTHING good in my life EVER happening.
I want to slap anyone who copes with shit like "karma".

My bully in latter high school didn't get any GCSEs. I got 4 and got into college. He was unemployed for 2-3 years living with his mum but then got a job on a building site laying bricks at 19 doing donkey work. I remember when he was 18 he would look for street fights and drink with other "losers" at the local park. They would assault random strangers.

By 30 he became a personal trainer, he got ripped and looked a bit taller than his 5'11 former self at 15 (looks 6'1). He earns money through YouTube fitness videos too. Married to a higher tier cute becky with red hair whom looks like Stacey Dooley, and has two daughters aged 8 and 11 with her. He's 42. Has a brand new home too.

Can't post his YouTube for dox reasons/ detectives that linger here.

But shit. Bullies don't have worse lives.

Last edited:
My bully in latter high school didn't get any GCSEs. I got 4 and got into college. He was unemployed for 2-3 years living with his mum but then got a job on a building site laying bricks at 19 doing donkey work. I remember when he was 18 he would look for street fights and drink with other "losers" at the local park. They would assault random strangers.

By 30 he became a personal trainer, he got ripped and looked a bit taller than his 5'11 former self at 15 (looks 6'1). He earns money through YouTube fitness videos too. Married to a higher tier cute becky with red hair whom looks like Stacey Dooley, and has two daughters aged 8 and 11 with her. He's 42. Has a brand new home too.

Can't post his YouTube for dox reasons/ detectives that linger here.

But shit. Bullies don't have worse lives.
This is a really common tale, they all do alright, not cos they're bullies, but because they're NT, and their NTness plus social dominance from a young age enables them to do alright in life, whereas most incels/nerds aren't actually smart and hence can't translate that smarts to achieve anything, as well as not having life or social skills to apply it.

I have many low value male friends who are very smart on paper, but once u actually work with them or talk to them you realise they are average or slightly above average smarts, it's just their rice/curry parents told them to focus on grades, by studymaxxing, NOT intellect maxxing, because in their shithole countries the parents grew up in, arguably to this day, grades are enough to ensure u have a decent job, rather than selling rice shit on the side of the road, and then as long as you fall in line, do what your retarded/ well connected boss tells you, you won't get fired .

Legitimately even working in fairly quant fields, I would replace a lot of people I know with 'stupid' PT or cook or retail working friends and I know they will deliver a better result

More lies to keep us losERs from doing what is necessary (in GTA 5)

More lies to keep us losERs from doing what is necessary (in GTA 5)
I like to roam GTA 5 world and RP with different characters doing different gigs (with simple trainer).

low effort thread water is wet