Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't women suspect there's something wrong?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They complain about so much sexism, misogyny and general women-hate going on today, but don't they suspect they're somewhat responsible for it?

You rarely get that much hate if you're not doing something wrong. You don't see massive hate against Buddhist monks or children, for random examples.

Women are hated so much because they're not in their correct place in society. If children were given total licentiousness and inappropriate freedoms there would be forums like this one dedicated to discussing the children problem and hating on them.

True. They act like the Jews. There was a reason as to why hitler hated them, but they keep acting as if they dindu nuffin.

They are too stupid to realise that.

i mean if i could live in a fantasy world and blame the cis white male for everthing, but then still fuck white men and not feel guilty i wouldn't care either

i mean if i could live in a fantasy world and blame the cis white male for everthing, but then still fuck white men and not feel guilty i wouldn't care either
They are truly the most solipsistic creatures ever. They gladly stay in their incorrect and unfair positions of privilege in society (fucking it in the process), blame everything on "white cis male" (just because the cultural marxist status quo programms them like that) WHILE fucking preferentially white cis male Chads, and they don't see any hypocrisy on that.

Hypocrisy only exists for women when it's something that doesn't benefit them.

You can't change a person if they see no wrong in their actions

They are truly the most solipsistic creatures ever. They gladly stay in their incorrect and unfair positions of privilege in society (fucking it in the process), blame everything on "white cis male" (just because the cultural marxist status quo programms them like that) WHILE fucking preferentially white cis male Chads, and they don't see any hypocrisy on that.

Hypocrisy only exists for women when it's something that doesn't benefit them.
it is actually funny how deluded they are. asian girls as well are deplorable, people like ItsOver can pump babies into thai jb's easily

No. Women are oblivious of anything or anyone but themselves. They'll never acknowledge someone else's suffering. The idea that women are kind and more benevolent than men is flawed to its core. In truth, men are the noble ones.

No. Women are oblivious of anything or anyone but themselves. They'll never acknowledge someone else's suffering. The idea that women are kind and more benevolent than men is flawed to its core. In truth, men are the noble ones.
Also females are virtually incapable of feeling empathy.

Women are neotenous and cute, all humans, males and females included, are inclined to believe that they are not guilty whenever conflict arises.

It's more difficult for a human to accuse a cute and neotenous thing of being in the wrong than a big, ugly males with facial hair and a deep voice.

Women are neotenous and cute, all humans, males and females included, are inclined to believe that they are not guilty whenever conflict arises.

It's more difficult for a human to accuse a cute and neotenous thing of being in the wrong than a big, ugly males with facial hair and a deep voice.
Lol, true. And they always use that in their favor, vile cunts.

They are blinded by the fact that they were unequal at one point in history. They can't see their privileges today.
Also this.

Nobody dislikes women except a few blackpilled ugly men

im sure some of them are aware of the rising incel population they just simply dont care and blame it on artificial shit like men only wanting stacys or something.