Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Don’t women all have different personalities?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
If women all have different personalities then how am I supposed to get a “good personality” and be compatible with every one of them?. Spoiler alert, I can’t. supposedly to the Bluepill every woman has: different interests, different opinions, different hobbies, different humour, different kinks etc. so how tf am I supposed to be compatible with all of them?. That fundamental makes no sense. If I have a hundred locks then I can’t open them with the same key. This disproves the Bluepill because even if looks and height don’t matter then personality is still just luck. You just have to be lucky enough to develop properly and then be lucky enough to find a girl who likes your personality. Which is hard for someone like me because everything that makes a good personality I fall flat in and my development was plagued by physical abuse, grooming , neglect, bullying, social rejection, romantic rejection. I didn’t develop into a person who can speak to girls. I’m still to this day shy and nervous around women.

@turbosperg the point of the post is both can’t be true at the same time

@turbosperg the point of the post is both can’t be true at the same time
My point is that you entertain a known falsehood for the first premise.

Exceptions aside, all members of a species have the same mating behavior, that is what defines a species in the first place.

Horses could breed with zebras, but they're not attracted to each other and never do so unless put in extreme situations (e.g. confinement etc). The horse breeding instinct is what defines "horse" as species, likewise for any other specie. Foids desire Chad, this is what defines the human species. This personality charade is pure shenaniganic bollocks.

My point is that you entertain a known falsehood for the first premise.

Exceptions aside, all members of a species have the same mating behavior, that is what defines a species in the first place.

Horses could breed with zebras, but they're not attracted to each other and never do so unless put in extreme situations (e.g. confinement etc). The horse breeding instinct is what defines "horse" as species, likewise for any other specie. Foids desire Chad, this is what defines the human species. This personality charade is pure shenaniganic bollocks.
Trvth