Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t wear thrasher if you don’t skate

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
This goes for guys as well it’s just huge disrespect one tip if you want to make a girl mad just say she’s fat that’s all edit this was on my chadfish

Attachments

• 6BAD122B-0E71-4143-A5A9-4F9D93697D43.jpeg
    6BAD122B-0E71-4143-A5A9-4F9D93697D43.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 784F66C5-EC66-4C3E-8CFB-AE675D95CE36.jpeg
    784F66C5-EC66-4C3E-8CFB-AE675D95CE36.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I don’t wear hipster clothing anyways, it is for homosexuals and soyboys.

I don’t wear hipster clothing anyways, it is for homosexuals and soyboys.

Is hipster just because thots like this and guys wearing it while not actually skating

overpriced shit tbh, will never pay 60 dollars for a piece of fabric

It’s the idea behind it to help the sport grow and get new talent discovered

This goes for guys as well it’s just huge disrespect one tip if you want to make a girl mad just say she’s fat that’s all edit this was on my chadfish
I wear anything skateboard related if I want to. I am OG

I still have my thin figure and I was close to top tier skaters in my city. Skaters who were sponsored by local shops were not that far ahead, height fucked me over.
Cope
Compare 60 to 200 and thats what hypebeasts are.

I never wore thrasher anyways, that's the shit posers and low IQ mongs wore.

You could tell who was good and who was trash based on the shirts alone.

I'd rather get kicked on the balls than to be asociated with skater trash, plus the clothing is horrible as well so I would say don't wear it even if you skate. But if you skate you already have horrible taste to begin with so it's not a problem

It's like wearing judo fight gear when you don't do judo.They just look autistic.

I hate when they say lmao or naw :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I'd rather get kicked on the balls than to be asociated with skater trash, plus the clothing is horrible as well so I would say don't wear it even if you skate. But if you skate you already have horrible taste to begin with so it's not a problem

Is thrasher even still popular with normies like it was 2 years ago? Saw every other normie wearing it then. Based response making the roastie seethe op

Also if you listen to Thrash Metal you can legit wear Thrasher tbh.

My mom used to buy me skater clothing, I felt like such a poser. When I started doing my own clothes shopping, I would get plain black v necks from target, and it felt so much more "me".
Is thrasher even still popular with normies like it was 2 years ago? Saw every other normie wearing it then. Based response making the roastie seethe op
It's still somewhat prominent.

My mom used to buy me skater clothing, I felt like such a poser. When I started doing my own clothes shopping, I would get plain black v necks from target, and it felt so much more "me".

It's still somewhat prominent.

There is still popular under the thots

I don't know what "thrasher" is but why should I worry about "respecting" skaters? Lol.

Just respect skaters theory.