Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't watch this anime movie if you don't want to kill yourself, because after watching it you'll feel depressed so fucking hard.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Yes, I watched this anime movie called:

5cm per second

After watching it I almost roped (no joke)....

Trailer:

looks cool. is this on crunchyroll?

It's the story of a cuck who can't forget his oneitis.

Great movie
Watch Your Name if you want something similar but with a happy ending

animation looks amazing

i downloaded this wallpaper awhile back, anyone know which anime its from?

Akjfkja

I believe I watched this years ago, didn't make much of an impact apparently, as I don't recall much.

I will not watch it because you told me not to my Brother

Emotions will not make my life better.. so I don't intend to feel anything. A harsh answer is the best one.. I go through my life a mere emotionless marionette, this world has taught me that there is no other way to be but cold. This world has given me nothing but the most visceral of hatred and I hope to see it burn through my eyes.

Sure...the feeling of immersion in a world so wonderful and vastly superior to your own, can make for quite the let down once you have to return back to life on Earth.

Some ppl call anime degenerate but they themselves watch hollywood movies and hollywood is far way more degenerate than anime.

no, thanks, even one once piece makes me cry

That and wolf children are the saddest things I've ever seen, especially wolf children. Watch it rn bro

I won't
I don't need more suifuel

I watched this for the first (and only) time when I was a teenager and got rejected by my oneitis crush, it was fucking brutal. It should be renamed to teenage love is the only thing that matters in life: the movie.

If you hate yourself and want to watch something even more suicide-inducing, go watch Clannad and Clannad: After Story. The MC is a depressed nihilist who has nothing to live for (so basically every teenage incel) but then he gets a qt shy girlfriend from high-school who basically makes his life worth living and marries her. I watched that one when I was 12/13 and wasn't blackpilled yet and I actually thought my future was going to be like that JFL.