Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dont watch if your a manlet

Dump her into a boiling pit of lava.

How is this even remotely funny? I'm not offended by it, is just straight up not funny or witty, or creative. How the fuck does this deserve 390k fucking likes?

How is this even remotely funny? I'm not offended by it, is just straight up not funny or witty, or creative. How the fuck does this deserve 390k fucking likes?
So relatable she's just like me frfr :foidSoy:

Typical foid in 2023

Because she have a vagina another genderpill brocel they're psychopath & sociopath so they can't even understand how it could harm humans

Kidnap her and impregnate her

I hope her family gets cancer (in a video game)

This queen is entitled to share her opinion, and you must accept it, dirty inkwell