Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel *** Don't watch if too depressed or if prone to suifuel ***

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Last edited:
subhuman tier music

I can only seethe in Impotent Rage.
Me too man, it switches minute by minute between anger and sadness

This poll I just made is for you then (I voted 7/7)

Me too man, it switches minute by minute between anger and sadness

This poll I just made is for you then (I voted 7/7)

I can't describe how envious I am when I see a sexhaver.

he mogs her to death, fucking moron.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: This could've been me with NEO but unfortunately I was born with acne-prone skin, manlet height, black, ADHD, high inhib, ugly and list would go on.

Why Ohh Why must life be sooo unfair. This could've been my life, she :cryfeels:would be my life, she would've been my world, only if I wasn't subhuman.:cryfeels:

I can't describe how envious I am when I see a sexhaver.
We're the same

When I'm in bed and think about it the envy (=anger) can get so intense it hurts physically

Fakecel if u have Instagram ngl

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: This could've been me with NEO but unfortunately I was born with acne-prone skin, manlet height, black, ADHD, high inhib, ugly and list would go on.

Why Ohh Why must life be sooo unfair. This could've been my life, she :cryfeels:would be my life, she would've been my world, only if I wasn't subhuman.:cryfeels:
All it takes is a role of a die and you're life can literally be perfect :cryfeels:

We're the same

When I'm in bed and think about it the envy (=anger) can get so intense it hurts physically
I regularly get PTSD nightmares of the Chads bullying me in school.

he mogs her to death, fucking moron.

- would you take her as your GF?

- True, but that doesn't change my point. There are plenty of examples where the couple is 'chadlite-stacylite' or 'chad-stacy' — that makes me seethe brutally, because of intense envy. I also feel extreme envy watching this vid.

- I'm not only envious of their love, but what they can do together (go on vacation - beach, road-trip, etc.) or doing sports together or cuddling (sex too, but that's not even the most important thing for me

Fakecel if u have Instagram ngl
... I only have a burner-account, no followers. Not a fakecel AT ALL, if you'd see me you'd go "god damn, he was right"

I regularly get PTSD nightmares of the Chads bullying me in school.
:cryfeels: and it's THEM who get the GL girls??? I wonder WHY?! "Because of his peRsOnaLiTY" :feelsohgod::feelsree::blackpill:

I haven't heard any good things about van life, most of the pros are centered around traveling, not the lifestyle itself

I'm the girl
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Time to take another shot

I can't stand being so fucking ugly.
I'll sign under that too.

They deny the blackpill, yet why does stacy mostly pick 'rude chad' and not 'kind LTN' ?

- would you take her as your GF?
no
- True, but that doesn't change my point. There are plenty of examples where the couple is 'chadlite-stacylite' or 'chad-stacy' — that makes me seethe brutally, because of intense envy. I also feel extreme envy watching this vid.
i don't disagree with what you said, i was calling him a moron btw for settling for that. but on a second look he doesn't mog her too bad, he has a massive kike nose.
- I'm not only envious of their love, but what they can do together (go on vacation - beach, road-trip, etc.) or doing sports together or cuddling (sex too, but that's not even the most important thing for me
same man :feelsbadman: i would love to just have someone i can constantly spend time with, i don't even want to have deep meaningful conversations (foids aren't capable of that anyway) i just want a warm female body around me.

I'll sign under that too.

They deny the blackpill, yet why does stacy mostly pick 'rude chad' and not 'kind LTN' ?
Most women are so annoying trying to gaslight us.

Tempted to watch even though I’m in the population of people who shouldn’t according to the thread title

It would be pretty nice if their van broke down or if someone like me cut their brakes :forcedsmile:

thumbnail is enough