Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t want to do anything after being blackpilled

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I legit can’t do shit and everyday all I think about is giving up and ldar or rope

Don't rope. Think of all the foids you will oppress and scare just by breathing the same oxygen as them.

Roping is like letting other people kill you and letting them get away with it without consequences.

If you rope you let your enemies win

Don't rope. Think of all the foids you will oppress and scare just by breathing the same oxygen as them.
It’s over for me man… LDAR is good but I can’t keep doing this shit over and over again

Roping is like letting other people kill you and letting them get away with it without consequences.
They’ve already won because I’m a subhuman

Reclusemaxx if you have NEETbux
People will shame me where I live. I’ll have to move somewhere else to recluse max and these mofos are nosy asf and keep asking me where I’ve been whenever they see me get out of my basement. I fucking hate it. Isn’t it common sense that someone is depressed and hate his life when he is ldaring? Why keep asking shitty questions? These normies are insane ngl

Why keep asking shitty questions? These normies are insane ngl
They’re not entitled to your response ignore them like the overtalkative normiebabbling normniggers they are. This is why reclusemaxxing is Lifefuel you get to avoid stupid bitch niggas like this

They’re not entitled to your response ignore them like the overtalkative normiebabbling normniggers they are. This is why reclusemaxxing is Lifefuel you get to avoid stupid bitch niggas like this
Yeah but I hate these faggots because they keep interviewing me like a celebrity when I go outside.

I'm just counting the days until I get a (nonviolent but serious) revenge. Then I'll rope after I finally do something great if I'm not in a prison in Western Europe.

I'm just counting the days until I get a (nonviolent but serious) revenge. Then I'll rope after I finally do something great if I'm not in a prison in Western Europe.
Rope with a smile on your face buddy boyo

Try getting into philosphy to form a conclusion around the world around you then after that you will know what to do everyday

I legit can’t do shit and everyday all I think about is giving up and ldar or rope

I just want to punch bitches in the face walking down the street. I don't even want to ascend anymore.

I just want to punch bitches in the face walking down the street. I don't even want to ascend anymore.
I will never ascend