Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't Wageslave with Foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
I used to make good money but due to a series of shitty events I got laid off, injured, depressed, hospitalized, shock therapy, and gradually entered back into society over a span of five years. After failing to find work in my field for years (applied to over 10k jobs), I couldn't deal with the rejection anymore and started applying to wageslave jobs like retail and customer service. I managed to get a receptionist job.

The entire staff is women. Mostly blown out single mothers, psychotic middle aged women who never settled because Chad, a gradually fattening woman who clearly had a ons with tyrone and created a mixed race asian/black who will most likely post to this board in fifteen years if it's still around. She even has Tyrone's name tattooed all over her body.

I'm basically assumed to be either gay, a boy, or incredibly foolish for being the only male receptionist. Whenever I answer the phone I get petty comments like "there's a GUY working the front desk? hyuk hyuk". Sometimes they outright ask for the female receptionists because they think I don't know what I'm doing. A lot of the customers are obese middle aged women or centenarian cunts who look one breath away from death. They are all rude to me. No exception.

From the start, all the foid coworkers went out of their way to make my life hell. Every single day I get called into the office about how I fucked up this or that, which usually are minor infractions or simple mistakes that are easily resolved. None of my foid coworkers address me directly when I do something to piss them off, they immediately escalate, send out public emails to the entire company how I fucked up, anything to make me look bad. Meanwhile, these cunts barely do work and I pick up the slack. I can't take breaks and work constantly for seven-eight hours straight, only getting a 30 minute lunch (which sometimes I can't take because one of the cunts has to pick up her kid or some such shit). I sometimes have to stay two hours later after closing because I have to do the work they refused to do in the morning.

At first I started leaving notes on post-its detailing what needed to be done and explaining I have to leave at my scheduled end of shift. That's when the reporting really ramped up. I have doubts about "the wall", but this one cunt who reports me everyday may be a female mentalcel that hit the wall. Whenever she or any of the other holes get overwhelmed or stressed, they decide to unload on me and say I'm not being a team player (not to my face of course). If they're having a bad day it's guaranteed they'll find any little thing to report me on.

So today the morbidly obese half-breed woman takes me aside and says the usual how "some people" are saying I'm messing up constantly. I tell her I know who's reporting me, I talked to them directly and hope they have the courtesy to directly talk with me if they have any issues. I tell her I feel like I'm being bullied and disrespected. She ignores that statement and takes their side, saying there's much more to this job and if I can't do the basics this job may not work out.

I went from making six figures to 12/hr with no benefits and limited hours. I'm almost 35. It's all downhill from here for this oldcel. I entered a vipers den and nobody has my back. I want to scream in all of their faces. This type of shit will never end for me. I will be constantly bullied until I die because I am a low value male. These women project all their failures with men onto me and I become the whipping boy. I was getting flashes of anger today and had to calm myself down else I would hyperventilate. I know this is tldr, but I had to get it off my chest some way.

I wish I could get a job where I just did the work, I'd be left alone, and make a living wage. I've decided I cannot work with women.

Last edited:
I used to make good money but due to a series of shitty events I got laid off, injured, depressed, hospitalized, shock therapy, and gradually entered back into society over a span of five years.
Jesus Christ, surprised you didn't rope after that tbh

Thank god the only foids that work with me are religionmaxxed muslim females that are caked in makeup. The rest are incel tiers

what happened to the money from your six figure job?

Jesus Christ, surprised you didn't rope after that tbh

Thank god the only foids that work with me are religionmaxxed muslim females that are caked in makeup. The rest are incel tiers

I attempted to kill myself twice. The fear of death literally put me into a catatonic depression that lasted for a few months. Only shock therapy got me out of it. A woman will never experience this type of mental anguish or the hell I've endured. She can make all the dumbest decisions in life, shit out kids from one night stands, get welfare, and get accolades merely for her gender.

I applied for disability for over 4 years and never got it. I have numerous spinal cord injuries, chronic pain, tons of metal in my neck and back from surgeries, a lifetime history of suicidal depression, multiple hospitalizations, and yet I didn't qualify. If I was a woman all I'd have to do is shit some kids out.
what happened to the money from your six figure job?

Paid off all my student loans. Also had to cash out my 401k for that. With my luck we get Bernie or some other cuck in the whitehouse and student loans are forgiven.

i can relate. i work a low status job with mostly females and it is hell.

Pretty much all my wagie coworkers are incels whether they can admit it to themselves or not, so it's not that bad I guess.

Strong OP. Women coworkers are awful. Get a better job then return and go ER.

I used to make good money but due to a series of shitty events I got laid off, injured, depressed, hospitalized, shock therapy, and gradually entered back into society over a span of five years. After failing to find work in my field for years (applied to over 10k jobs), I couldn't deal with the rejection anymore and started applying to wageslave jobs like retail and customer service. I managed to get a receptionist job.

The entire staff is women. Mostly blown out single mothers, psychotic middle aged women who never settled because Chad, a gradually fattening woman who clearly had a ons with tyrone and created a mixed race asian/black who will most likely post to this board in fifteen years if it's still around. She even has Tyrone's name tattooed all over her body.

I'm basically assumed to be either gay, a boy, or incredibly foolish for being the only male receptionist. Whenever I answer the phone I get petty comments like "there's a GUY working the front desk? hyuk hyuk". Sometimes they outright ask for the female receptionists because they think I don't know what I'm doing. A lot of the customers are obese middle aged women or centenarian cunts who look one breath away from death. They are all rude to me. No exception.

From the start, all the foid coworkers went out of their way to make my life hell. Every single day I get called into the office about how I fucked up this or that, which usually are minor infractions or simple mistakes that are easily resolved. None of my foid coworkers address me directly when I do something to piss them off, they immediately escalate, send out public emails to the entire company how I fucked up, anything to make me look bad. Meanwhile, these cunts barely do work and I pick up the slack. I can't take breaks and work constantly for seven-eight hours straight, only getting a 30 minute lunch (which sometimes I can't take because one of the cunts has to pick up her kid or some such shit). I sometimes have to stay two hours later after closing because I have to do the work they refused to do in the morning.

At first I started leaving notes on post-its detailing what needed to be done and explaining I have to leave at my scheduled end of shift. That's when the reporting really ramped up. I have doubts about "the wall", but this one cunt who reports me everyday may be a female mentalcel that hit the wall. Whenever she or any of the other holes get overwhelmed or stressed, they decide to unload on me and say I'm not being a team player (not to my face of course). If they're having a bad day it's guaranteed they'll find any little thing to report me on.

So today the morbidly obese half-breed woman takes me aside and says the usual how "some people" are saying I'm messing up constantly. I tell her I know who's reporting me, I talked to them directly and hope they have the courtesy to directly talk with me if they have any issues. I tell her I feel like I'm being bullied and disrespected. She ignores that statement and takes their side, saying there's much more to this job and if I can't do the basics this job may not work out.

I went from making six figures to 12/hr with no benefits and limited hours. I'm almost 35. It's all downhill from here for this oldcel. I entered a vipers den and nobody has my back. I want to scream in all of their faces. This type of shit will never end for me. I will be constantly bullied until I die because I am a low value male. These women project all their failures with men onto me and I become the whipping boy. I was getting flashes of anger today and had to calm myself down else I would hyperventilate. I know this is tldr, but I had to get it off my chest some way.

I wish I could get a job where I just did the work, I'd be left alone, and make a living wage. I've decided I cannot work with women.
i enjoyed reading this

i was bullied in schools and workplaces, more in schools ofc lol

once u go out of work, ur life is normal, once i go out, everyone sees me as a doormat cause bullying was so strong back then that its how people see me now.

but but, i had toxic jobs too like yours, i was surprised how shitty people can be.

i have been getting blamed because no one explained me what i have to do. they were mad on ME that someone didnt told me what to do (other incels that worked there alredy) like wtf biatch, tell them to explain it to me.

in other job some hoe blamed me constantly and shouted at. LMAO go away trash grandma. i literally did nothing wrong. i left at the time i was supposed to leave, and she shouts at me, lulz. (i am fast worker btw)

in other place, construction site, ive been working hard as fuck 8 hours with one break and i drank 1littre water bottle in one try because of how the work exhausted me and mind you im fit. other dude was just sitting on his phone when i was working, then they said that i wasnt doing anything, lmao. and these were polish, like me.

dude im telling you, human are trash. theyre biased. theyre testing how much can they get away with, then they will keep disrespecting you and always raising the disrespect bar till you react and your reaction affects them negatively.

Of course, being new guy in toxic workplace, seems like theres no way to escape the hate. even if someone else joined, he would become the doormat, even if hes otherwise charismatic. maybe i am wrong, maybe some people can join toxic biased workplaces and instead of becoming a doormat that everyone hates and even manager hates just because his coworkers hate him, he would ladderclimbmaxx or something.

im bad at these, of course.

try to keep changing job till you find some non-toxic place. maybe dish washing? really easy.

That's impossible nowdays where companies are forced to hire a certain amount of females. Unless you work on some phisical effort minimum wage trash

I wouldn't manage to work like that tbh. In my work there are some bitches but we don't usually interact. If i had to work around females constantly, i think i would rope.

@jet112 is making a welfare system for incels

You seem like a perfect candidate

This is a negative experience indeed.

Shock therapy the fuck? Sounds like some psychiatry bullshit that would literally fry your brain. Should have tried shrooms or something. Do you really need this job? I would have been confrontational and not put up with that shit and probably fired soon.

Last edited:
shock therapy is some fuckin @Fontaine level kike shit. id rather rope

I applied for disability for over 4 years and never got it. I have numerous spinal cord injuries, chronic pain, tons of metal in my neck and back from surgeries, a lifetime history of suicidal depression, multiple hospitalizations, and yet I didn't qualify. If I was a woman all I'd have to do is shit some kids out.

How did the disability process go for you? Did you retain a lawyer and go to social security court?

I am an autistic NEET with no work history who's applying for disability, and if I can get it but not you, that's pretty messed up. I think their thought process is that since you were once a "good, productive member of the economy," that you can be one again, whereas people like me are just marked off as bygones.

How did the disability process go for you? Did you retain a lawyer and go to social security court?

I am an autistic NEET with no work history who's applying for disability, and if I can get it but not you, that's pretty messed up. I think their thought process is that since you were once a "good, productive member of the economy," that you can be one again, whereas people like me are just marked off as bygones.
Yep, that's one of the reasons I was turned down. Past work experience. I was on round three of denials and about to appear before a judge but then I got this shit job.
i enjoyed reading this

Yessir. I had similar experiences growing up. I was bullied and abused in and out of school from up until high school. My father abused me daily. You get acclimated and learn to be a doormat to survive. When you do that though, predatory people can smell your weakness and find ways to hurt you. For some of you youngcels: the bullying never stops. It goes from physical to passive aggressiveness and ostracizing.
shock therapy is some fuckin @Fontaine level kike shit. id rather rope
Fontaine was one of the reasons I signed up for this board. I also did PrTMS, magnetic stimulation, ketamine, different types of therapy. It calmed me down for a bit but I'm sure my brain has returned to the ingrained neural pathways primed for depression.

It's all useless kike shit. It's the world that's fucked up and a natural response to be depressed if you're self-aware.
Shock therapy the fuck? Sounds like some psychiatry bullshit that would literally fry your brain. Should have tried shrooms or something. Do you really need this job? I would have been confrontational and not put up with that shit and probably fired soon.
If I had friends who could get me drugs I'd microdose shrooms. Weed gives me panic attacks. I'm too scared to go on lysergi or shroomery to get the shit. Though I think shroom kits are legal.

Last edited:
you need to make it clear for the manager (or someone on the higher ups) that you don't have the time and energy for office politics and your'e just there to do the damn job.
iv been in some jobs, and i can tell you its the best way to go even if your'e fired. it creates a basic understanding between you and the employer that you won't tolerate any bullshit.
now im not telling you to spreg and lose your shit, just get in there and tell that woman that she has no proof when it comes to these accusations and she needs to stop with this highschool drama bullshit or else your'e quitting on the spot

Last edited:
I'm the only male in the place where I'm wagecucking (except the gardener and the electrician) and yeah it's suicidefuel, luckily my contact ends this month and I will have accomplished my objective (save money for a car kek)

Hey fellas, just necro bumping this bad boy. I finally quit this job after I couldn't take any more of the holes' harassment. I'm a free man and can now wageslave for uber and lyft.

i enjoyed reading this

i was bullied in schools and workplaces, more in schools ofc lol

once u go out of work, ur life is normal, once i go out, everyone sees me as a doormat cause bullying was so strong back then that its how people see me now.

but but, i had toxic jobs too like yours, i was surprised how shitty people can be.

i have been getting blamed because no one explained me what i have to do. they were mad on ME that someone didnt told me what to do (other incels that worked there alredy) like wtf biatch, tell them to explain it to me.

in other job some hoe blamed me constantly and shouted at. LMAO go away trash grandma. i literally did nothing wrong. i left at the time i was supposed to leave, and she shouts at me, lulz. (i am fast worker btw)

in other place, construction site, ive been working hard as fuck 8 hours with one break and i drank 1littre water bottle in one try because of how the work exhausted me and mind you im fit. other dude was just sitting on his phone when i was working, then they said that i wasnt doing anything, lmao. and these were polish, like me.

dude im telling you, human are trash. theyre biased. theyre testing how much can they get away with, then they will keep disrespecting you and always raising the disrespect bar till you react and your reaction affects them negatively.

Of course, being new guy in toxic workplace, seems like theres no way to escape the hate. even if someone else joined, he would become the doormat, even if hes otherwise charismatic. maybe i am wrong, maybe some people can join toxic biased workplaces and instead of becoming a doormat that everyone hates and even manager hates just because his coworkers hate him, he would ladderclimbmaxx or something.

im bad at these, of course.

try to keep changing job till you find some non-toxic place. maybe dish washing? really easy.
I wash dishes

Better idea, just don't wageslave at all.

srooms or lsd if unipolar depression and in micro dose psychedelics can fucked up your mind very hard if your psychotic shizo

I went trucking for a while. If youre in EU or US i would recommend it to those who dont mind solitude.