Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't vote this sunday

LeeHarveyOswald

LeeHarveyOswald

Banned
-
If you live somewhere in the European Union, don't vote this sunday. Voting is one of the biggest copes I can think of. It's fucking over for politiccels who still have some kind of hope or trust in their cuck lobbyist corrupt politicians.

Honestly politics are big waste of time, its literally picking Politician #1 or Politician #2. You just got to pick the one that spews out less lies & less bullshit. You also have to make sure their presidency doesn't affect your life or your future in a negative way.

Not a eurofag so it doesn't matter for me, but any time I see the "wrong" party get elected and the twatterati crying, it cheers me up a bit. So, that's what I'm hoping to see. Your avi and username, if not ironic, suggests you're a commie asslicker so I'm not sure I'd take political advice or lamentations about corruptions very seriously from you.

I'd be voting if there was a party to represent my views.
There isnt but the good thing about this is that normies get super butthurt if you tell thm you haven't voted. At least where im from.
Anyway nothing of substance can be changed democratically.

Concerning yourself with normie politics is futile.

Theres no harm in voting.

Not in mood to stop hikikomorin. Need cute adorable lolis. Is there any party who openly advocated taking away age of consent? :/

If you live somewhere in the European Union, don't vote this sunday. Voting is one of the biggest copes I can think of. It's fucking over for politiccels who still have some kind of hope or trust in their cuck lobbyist corrupt politicians.
Not in mood to stop hikikomorin. Need cute adorable lolis. Is there any party who openly advocated taking away age of consent? :/
does Europe have islamists?

I have no interest whatsoever in politics. They're all in it for themselves.

Europe is far too cucked to make a comeback, I would at least vote for the most conservative party

Europe is far too cucked to make a comeback, I would at least vote for the most conservative party

You are aware Europe isn't one country. We're no the fucking borg thinking as a collective. Different countries have different problems with differing outlooks.

probably won't go, who cares, my life is in fucking shambles and that is priority #1

VOTE WITH THE ONES GOING AGAINST THE BLUEPILL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SPIT in the face of THE NORMIE CUCKS

giving my vote to a cuck is not a good reason to leave the house tbh

You are aware Europe isn't one country. We're no the fucking borg thinking as a collective. Different countries have different problems with differing outlooks.
Don't jump down my throat, I understand the concept of different nations. The vast majority of EU non EE nations have expressed support for bringing in refugees in an unregulated manner. You know exactly what I meant, should I rephrase it to right wing parties? Calm tf down dude

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The elections were yesterday. Also, I'd rather not take advice on politics from a commie.

And yet you're part of this superstate, run by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, that makes decisions for everyone.

I will vote for a party that wants the EU abolished. I know it's a cope and it won't change shit but fuck it.