Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't use social media as a non normie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You'll see nothing but uneducated low intelligence "people" gathering together to hail something that's easily proven wrong as an undeniable fact. Social media will do nothing but anger you if you have the intelligence above a common normie cow.

The amount of people here that browse normfag social media is baffling, it serves no benefit whatsoever. Bunch of chink tok/ kikestagram browsing mongs.

This is why it shouldn't exist

Most Incels/autists I know don't have a single account on social media
Makes me wonder If the Incels that do are fakecels

The amount of people here that browse normfag social media is baffling, it serves no benefit whatsoever. Bunch of chink tok/ kikestagram browsing mongs.
I browse occasionally out of boredom. Always regret doing so

Most Incels/autists I know don't have a single account on social media
I had an account on twatter last year when the moderation was lighter. A few other incels did as well. Ofc Elon Fuck changed the moderation policy so that anyone slightly negative towards women would be censored. Meanwhile radfems are still allowed to call for male suicide without punishment.

This is why it shouldn't exist
I wish

I had an account on twatter last year when the moderation was lighter. A few other incels did as well. Ofc Elon Fuck changed the moderation policy so that anyone slightly negative towards women would be censored. Meanwhile radfems are still allowed to call for male suicide without punishment.
I see, I'm talking about those who have Insta and have their name and pictures up and have lots of followers etc

technically are, except yt (for reasons of necessary coping)

... and even so on yt I don't consume normie things.

I see, I'm talking about those who have Insta and have their name and pictures up and have lots of followers etc
Yeah. You have to be giga nt to even care about using Instagram outside of maybe Instagram stories

There are a lot of below-18's here.

I use social media because its useful for several reasons

Same regarding normie forums/boards.