Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont Unban @Nograsscel

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
I am a pedo, and so are some of the most based users on here. Every Christian supports pedophilia, every Muslim does too. Jews also support pedophilia, but some also give a pass to infantophilia according to some sources. Of course, by pedophilia I don't mean the grandpas grooming the 10 year olds , but as a relationship. Child marriage should be legal and encouraged. Being a pedo is normal for men, and the natural state for men, and a widespread historical practice for men.

I don't care what tranny-loving society thinks. Those depraved animals that actually think a castrated man with an axe wound is a woman, they have no ability judge morality. In fact, these faggots glamourize 6ft6in brutes in relationships with girls 1/3 their size that speak in childish voices, it's plastered all over their social media. Agecuckery is a feminist ploy to deny sub8 men a chance. Women are developed well before the age of 18, and 16. In fact, masses of foids say they prefer a 1ft height difference, guess what that means for us manlets. Many of these JBfoids are hypergamous by the age of 15 anyways.

He is a a fucking pedofag who use excuse after excuse to keep comeback
it's not about being an agecuck but it is about the existence
Wherever pedo join a forum it is guaranteed the forum will be nuked
Our enemy will never play it fair so we should not give them any chance to shut us down​