Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't try to relate to women.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Understanding women is a good thing. It allows us to get an insight in how they think and operate. But you need to dry that there and never try to relate and think of women as equals to men. This is kind of related to my last two posts on here where I discussed what I believed what a woman's biggest fear is. I put myself mentally in the shoes of a woman but I also did it from a distance. It was like trying to put yourself in the shoes of a deer your hunting so you can have chance hunting it. Women don't understand true struggle and even the most handsome Chad will never know what the love in comparison to that of the ugliest landwhale receives. She's a land lord and your a tenant. No matter how you slice it you will always be at odds

Screenshot 20240815 220737 Gallery

We have the same join date KEK

Women are literally rotted holes for chad/tyrne that’s it

It is not possible to see new colors

Kek true

Proudly have rotted here since the day I joined :feelscomfy:
I hope posting here everyday would literally kill me. I only post when I have something I wanna say.