Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Don't treat foids as equals or with respect

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
Let's get one thing straight, she can be a gook, a nigger/shitskin, or a cum skin dog fucker, she can be tomboy, she can be aspie, emo, gothic, trad, nationalist, woke, it doesn't matter. They are all the same opportunistic whores, every single fucking one of them. They are not who they are when a man with authority is around or a group of simps that have her back. A double faced opportunistic monster groveling under that low effort rubber mask. They should be objectified and treated like garbage, because that is what they are, a deep lore fabricating a shallow being operating under the same concept. Until we get it through our heads it's just a facade, this cycle of entropy continues.

All these red hats and politics that talk about making a country great again, that will not happen until women have no human rights, until we recognize them as assets to be bought and sold, the same fear that make men decent people should be the same with a whore. Fear of social consequences, fear of violence. Because I'm damn well sure if they actually feared violence they would not be how they are right now. It takes a ruthless father figure to turn a ghetto thug back into a house nigger, it takes a ruthless father figure to turn a used condom, girl boss, toilet back into a kitchen appliance, or a labour tool (since I think whores should not be human trafficked as wives and sex toys, but as heavy duty labourers. And distraction pawns used for war.

actual aspie foids are very rare and usually CHAD only. I'd enter in a relationship with an aspie foid if i had the opportunity to but she would be strictly 6'3+ men only.

Correct.

They must always be beneath you and regarded and treated like children or much like Dr. Schweitzer said about niggers…

“They will devour you, they will destroy you”.

actual aspie foids are very rare and usually CHAD only. I'd enter in a relationship with an aspie foid if i had the opportunity to but she would be strictly 6'3+ men only.
aspies are whores on steroids, they are the most deceitful cunts on the face of the planet. they act according to being indifferent with a "different personality" but once her power hungry streak ends she would be acting submissive to authority figures, sucking their dicks that were sucked by many of their kind just to sustain their opportunity. They should be the first to die in a box up in the cold weather to be left to die.

Yes women aren't equal to men, however they are worse in a lot of stuff than us and better regarding a few other things. Like foids are master manipulatiors that can play men like a fiddle.
We need to be aware of the power of foids and use that knowledge in order to not get stuck in their never ending bullshit.

Correct.

They must always be beneath you and regarded and treated like children or much like Dr. Schweitzer said about niggers…

“They will devour you, they will destroy you”.

true tbh no male should be able to relate to foids or respect them at all

the bluepill or redpill put a lot of effort into 'understanding' the foid mindset, bc they are ideologies for retarded faggots