Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont think that normies dont know the truth.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They know the truth that we know.
But they just dont want to speak about it, moreover they do everything in order to conceal its existence even from themselves. Paradoxical? Not at all !
Orruel ( the author of 1984) called such trick of mind Doublethink.

People use the trick during all of their exitence.

It is too dangerous to know the truth about people. It is too eerie to know how morbid and , i would say, demonic human creatures are.

All society is based on such conspiracies against the truth, on such mind tricks as the Doublethink.

Cucks know that we are right; but they use Doublethink in order to trick themselves into believe that they are right.
(In addition they also use nervious humor in order to calm themselves because we show them the truth that they pretend to avoid).
We know things about humand that make us dangerous to them. Because we striped off all lies of the society and exposed it in its naked eerie ugliness.

Such truths as Blackpill are located on borderline of existence that is avialable to those of us who left safe bondaries of ignorant exitence due to prolong depression and dissapointments.
Here the ultumate truth reveals. And the truth is horroble
( We know what you hide in the basement of your mind normies ).

Truth is the power, - as said Frencis Bacon . And we posses the power over all the society. They have lost . They are exposed to us as fools as dirty akward liars. They have nothing to offer us .We revealed everything about them and disdained people, the society, and human nature itself. Fuck all of you bastards and your fucking morbid construct that is called " society".

I don't know bro, some of the normies I have met recently (mostly the cuck men) are pretty delusional. If normies knew the truth, they would simply stop orbiting and approaching foids as a whole.

In my college class I went to back in early 2017, there was this cute petite filipina foid who was in there. There was about 4 or 5 beaners literally orbiting her hardcore during class. I remember one of them pointed a finger at me and she laughed (ded srs) (ragefuel). I don't know what he said but I think I stopped going to that class not long after. She didn't seem to like any of them btw.

Point is, men need to stop being cucks and learn that foids do the approaching. Normie Men are still bluepilled.

Everyone knows the blackpill in their heart, but many can't verbalize it or avoid verbalizing it because it's too horrifying to hear.

I don't know bro, some of the normies I have met recently (mostly the cuck men) are pretty delusional. If normies knew the truth, they would simply stop orbiting and approaching foids as a whole.

In my college class I went to back in early 2017, there was this cute petite filipina foid who was in there. There was about 4 or 5 beaners literally orbiting her hardcore during class. I remember one of them pointed a finger at me and she laughed (ded srs) (ragefuel). I don't know what he said but I think I stopped going to that class not long after. She didn't seem to like any of them btw.

Point is, men need to stop being cucks and learn that foids do the approaching. Normie Men are still bluepilled.
QHn7eoS.png

This is exactly what happens in real life as well based on my experiences. It's another reason why people think we talk about inceldom in real life, because they can't fathom that the entire opposite sex hates you and wants you to suffer because of your hideous looks.

QHn7eoS.png

This is exactly what happens in real life as well based on my experiences. It's another reason why people think we talk about inceldom in real life, because they can't fathom that the entire opposite sex hates you and wants you to suffer because of your hideous looks.
Exactly, high IQ. This is what feminism wanted btw. It wanted for all men to fear approaching foids for fear of being ostracized, or thrown in jail. So if a foid sees a Chad/handsome man who she wants, she knows deep down that he will not approach due to fear of being ostracized.

So she knows that she has to approach, or make it abundantly clear that she is interested in him and is "ok" with him being "creepy" with her. Bluepilled men do not realize this and think they can win foids over. :lul::lul::lul:

No man, normies are too low IQ to realize the truth.