Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't take soy kids. (Chad -> Soycuck)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
It's over for him.
His wife is probably cheating on him

From slayer to IT user.

wtf how you can change like that

He was never a chad but he sure fell off. Definitely glugged one too many bottles of soylent.

JFL at this.

Happy wife, happy life :soy:

Mogs me in both pics brutally

LMAO that chad ended up marrying a noodlewhore, damn. Look at that future truecel, feeling bad for that kid.

He was somewhat handsome and then he turns into a fat idiot shitting on his own son on the internet?

why would someone do this

This whole "dadbody" phenomenon is real. Two of my old friends who used to be athletes and fucking ripped in high school are now with a woman and have kids.

They are both fat/overweight now.

Hey, some soy drinks are pretty good. Soy beans are healthy, too.

This whole "dadbody" phenomenon is real. Two of my old friends who used to be athletes and fucking ripped in high school are now with a woman and have kids.

They are both fat/overweight now.
At least that's one thing incels never have to worry about.

At least that's one thing incels never have to worry about.

I'm still overweight right now though, even with no gf or kids. :feelsbadman:

Trying to lose weight and looksmaxx though.

I'm still overweight right now though, even with no gf or kids. :feelsbadman:

Trying to lose weight and looksmaxx though.
Don't worry, most people are. Still keep at it though. Fatcel is Schroedingercel.

Soy should be illegal

LMAO that chad ended up marrying a noodlewhore, damn. Look at that future truecel, feeling bad for that kid.
This, SEAmaxxing is such a shitty cope if you want a family like me. Your sons will be guaranteed incels and your daughters will guaranteed whores. I’ve never seen a hapa foid that wasn’t a complete whore.

Don't worry, most people are. Still keep at it though. Fatcel is Schroedingercel.

Yeah. I used to be in good shape to, not ripped or anything, just healthy. Its suicide fuel being both ugly and overweight.

Dont use food as a cope. Its sucks ass being overweight.

Yeah. I used to be in good shape to, not ripped or anything, just healthy. Its suicide fuel being both ugly and overweight.

Dont use food as a cope. Its sucks ass being overweight.
I wish someone would've told me that before I bloated to a BMI of 41 jfl. Obesity is suifuel I would only wish on the biggest cucks on the face of the planet.

He really gave up on life.