Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't take phenibut if you're an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I took around 3.5g a few days ago to try Tinder and I have barely gotten out of bed since the day after. I don't remember being this depressed in a long time. The reality of being an incel is hitting 10 times harder. I'm going to throw the rest of it out because a day of feeling good is not worth what comes after. I know everybody reacts differently to it but if you're anything like me, don't do it or if you do, start with small dosages.

I take gabapentin which is similar, i'm addicted to the stuff

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?

Never tried it tbh. If it’ll help with my anxiety, i’ll try anything.

Last edited:
It takes 3g for me to even start feeling it and I still never get that low inbit sensation you get on xanax or alcohol.
Main benefit of phenibut is you aren't really inebriated while under the effects I guess.

I prefer Methylphenidate.

3.5 grams is way too much.

I take a 700mg and 1.4g dose two times a week, respectively. Potentiated with agmatine sulfate, of course.
This is the biggest dose I took. I usually do 2g and I feel pretty bad too.

3.5 grams is way too much.

I take a 700mg and 1.4g dose two times a week, respectively. Potentiated with agmatine sulfate, of course.
so you take phenibut four times a week, or just twice?

so you take phenibut four times a week, or just twice?
I meant that the first day I take a 700mg dose, and the second day a 1.4g dose.

Along with 1g-1.5g of agmatine sulfate.

It's a perfect preworkout for cardio in particular once it kicks in (about 4 hours after consuming).

It does, but it makes me 10 times more anxious and hopeless the day after.
What you're experiencing the day after is known as glutamate rebound. It's familiar to any autist whose glutamate levels are already naturally high. And the way you cope with it is either tapering the phenibut (agmatine sulfate helps with this) or cycling it with other GABAergic substances.

As for myself, I'm currently making a point to increase my glutamate levels with fasoracetam to reduce my tolerance to phenibut for my next set of gym-maxxing days.

You needed to use drugs in order to use a dating app?
Yes, I also have had very broken sleep for the last few days knowing my face is on a dating site. It's all very cringe to me

Yes, I also have had very broken sleep for the last few days knowing my face is on a dating site. It's all very cringe to me
Then delete the tinder account, you tried and failed. No point in leaving the account up if you didn't have any success.

Last edited:
The delete the tinder account, you tried and failed. No point in leaving the account up if you didn't have any success.
No, I still have plenty of matches I didn't message. It took a lot for me to actually do this, I won't let it go to waste.

Phenibut wears off for me by the evening since I take it in the morning.

So for sleep I take a muscle relaxer that acts on GABA. It works like a charm.

Phenibut wears off for me by the evening since I take it in the morning.

So for sleep I take a muscle relaxer that acts on GABA. It works like a charm.
What's it called?

Laughs. What else is there to be depressed about? You guys just can't accept your fate.

No, I still have plenty of matches I didn't message. It took a lot for me to actually do this, I won't let it go to waste.
why haven't you messaged them yet?

Hey maybe I'll give phenibut a try

np bro

Besides working on GABA, carisoprodol is also an adenosine reuptake inhibitor (increasing adenosine). This makes it the inverse of caffeine, which works by blocking adenosine to make you feel awake.

Because I cringe at the thought of trying to talk to women. It doesn't come as easily for me as it does for other people. Even on Chadfishes I found it weird. And there's still foids I haven't matched with but i'm out of swipes.
Over if you can't talk even behind a screen