Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't stoop to their level.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
People may dehumanize you.
People may judge you based on your physical appearance.
People can be so superficial and stupid.

Wannabe one of those stupid faggots?
Just don't be like them.
Don't stoop to their level.
Don't let their superficial ideas consume your souls.

But I won't deny the truth that people ALWAYS judge someone based on their appearance.

I've NEVER treated someone differently based on their looks and I say that with confidence.

That's why I wasn't meant for this world; I never understood why people were such pieces of shit.

QuantumDummy said:
I've NEVER treated someone differently based on their looks and I say that with confidence.

That's why I wasn't meant for this world; I never understood why people were such pieces of shit.

I treat people equally no matters how rich or attractive they are,but they don't always treat me equally.
    This is why I'm here,this world is just full of shallow people...I hope I could live in Greek age where people discuss philosophy and science in the Platonic Academia.
     We can land a man on the moon.
     We can build a titanic particle accelerator.
     We can cure many disease.
     But we can't cure shallowness.
     We really aren't so difference from animals.

so basically be nice to others xd

QuantumDummy said:

Same. Looks were never a factor for me, only the behavior/personality of a person.