Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Don't say/think bad things about others; it makes you a bad person."

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
But at least what I'm saying/thinking is the truth. Most people tell others virtue signaling BS to their face, then forget you exist two minutes later. Women especially (but most guys too) will tell a "girl friend" how good/hot she looks -- in reality she is likely jealous or challenged tho.

What's worse? Wanting pieces of shit to drop dead of cancer so you can be satisfied without them in this world, or telling people fake positive comments/feel good BS that is just part of social protocol? Yeah, sure, it's "hate-fueled" and bitter, but at least it's honest -- that trumps virtue signaling asshats who don't really give a shit about you or even might personally hate you/despise you but will give you their chock of shit "advice" or "help" as well. Some bastards I hate and truly dislike for the way they are and/or the things they've done to me & sure I hope they die. Isn't that more honest & direct than trying to seem "good" when you're really bad? At least be an honest bastard rather than a two-faced snake.

When I despise someone I consider it natural, human and honest to want bad things to happen to them. Would you seriously tell me you want only good things for those who have went out of their way to harm you, annoy you, others & just generally are pieces of shit jerks/bullies/etc.?

And to top it off it's not even as bad as ACTUALLY DOING SAID THINGS YOU WANT/WISH. So wishing for death is still better than actually taking an active role in annoying, hurting, bullying other people -- yet somehow I am the "villain" for saying I want bastards who have hurt and wronged me many times to get a severe illness/die. What about the cunts who hurt me? It's wrong of me to want them to feel pain, but okay for them to have actually caused/done it? Keep wishing death on others -- if karma was real/world was just we'd be doing the true virtuosity then.

Last edited:
I hate women and I'm proud

Bad things=anything I don’t like.

Be the best person you can be. Be a fricking saint. You will still get destroyed by Chad and Stacy.

They push people toward the inevitable. You either shrivel up or fight back. Which, of course, they are happy with either.

I hate women and I'm proud

LOL but even still this broadly applies to all -- GL cousin who picked on me, random thug douches who try to torment you as a weak child, adults who favor the Chadly relatives & punish you for doing nothing, etc. If people won't be sentient enough nor self-aware & intelligent enough to see where and how they might be hurting others, then leave it in the hands of those of us that possess the means and perceptiveness to then duly dish out the well-intentioned desire for bad to happen to remedy unfairness, even necessarily without taking the active role in such.

People trash and mock incels every waking session just for existing