Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting dont rlly feel empathy

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
never really felt empathy tbh ngl

like i can understand when to fraud it, but inside i dont really feel anything

dont really care about animals (except penguins, bunnies, cats, and dogs)

i dont really like being attached to people, tbh i will fuck them over for personal gain

Me too i just dont care about normies they have normie problems i dont share

Me too i just dont care about normies they have normie problems i dont share
i dont care about anyone, even users here tbh ngl

like dont get me wrong i like you guys, but i would fuck the entire site over if it benefited me enough

Bro I made a thread like a month ago and it was really dark and it talked about how I have this inherent like feeling that when I’m around small children like not to hurt them physically literally but to test them until they like cry. Kinda like emotional revenge in a way for me like it fills my soul and makes me feel whole again temporarily. Idk

Bro I made a thread like a month ago and it was really dark and it talked about how I have this inherent like feeling that when I’m around small children like not to hurt them physically literally but to test them until they like cry. Kinda like emotional revenge in a way for me like it fills my soul and makes me feel whole again temporarily. Idk
for me it brings me enjoyment, i used to do it when i was little on animals

True about that animals

I care more about animals than humans

never really felt empathy tbh ngl

like i can understand when to fraud it, but inside i dont really feel anything

dont really care about animals (except penguins, bunnies, cats, and dogs)

i dont really like being attached to people, tbh i will fuck them over for personal gain

Is that why you chose Chrollo as your avi?

If you care about penguins, bunnies, cats and dogs, can you be called a full on psycho?
Also, the hurting of animals is not even something I would connect with mental illness at this point. Many cultures do it to this day.
We are hunters for fucks sake, we are not supposed to care about our food.

Is that why you chose Chrollo as your avi?

If you care about penguins, bunnies, cats and dogs, can you be called a full on psycho?
Also, the hurting of animals is not even something I would connect with mental illness at this point. Many cultures do it to this day.
We are hunters for fucks sake, we are not supposed to care about our food.
im not a psycho lol

im not a psycho lol
What would you call yourself then?
I don't like being attatched to people either, it is exhausting. I operate best in complete isolation.

Hurting animals even if not killing them i consider that it already puts you in a sociopath scale.

I'm more like i've been always prone to rage, but never experienced cravings of physical violence (smashing bottles, hammering stuff, wanting to scream) until i got blackpilled. It always was some kind of fantasy. The earlier i remember was when i was like 4 years old and i imagined my family beating the shit out of the family of a neighbor who threw dirt at me in our playtime.

I give empathy to those who I respect (very few people tbh ngl)

i only feel empathy for other incels and some animals tbh

What would you call yourself then?
I don't like being attatched to people either, it is exhausting. I operate best in complete isolation.
I operate fine in social situations, I prefer being around people.
I dont know what I could call myself tbh
Hurting animals even if not killing them i consider that it already puts you in a sociopath scale.

I'm more like i've been always prone to rage, but never experienced cravings of physical violence (smashing bottles, hammering stuff, wanting to scream) until i got blackpilled. It always was some kind of fantasy. The earlier i remember was when i was like 4 years old and i imagined my family beating the shit out of the family of a neighbor who threw dirt at me in our playtime.
Yeah when I was younger I would do the animal thing just because it was fun, now i want to take my anger out on them.

I'm jealous tbh, I have too much empathy

All the time I give money to homeless guys I see even though I know to myself they are going to spend it on drugs

i dont care about anyone, even users here tbh ngl

like dont get me wrong i like you guys, but i would fuck the entire site over if it benefited me enough
I want to join the Jews tbh. I don't care about humanity.

I can relate to other incels and I like animals
but I couldn't care less about normies

Last edited:
Never related to the sociopath mindset, if anything I'm too empathetic.

i used to care but now i dont

carticel breaks into your oneitis's house and fucks her hard

in dim light, the curry peener looks like BBC so your oneitis likes BBC

carticel breaks into your oneitis's house and fucks her hard

in dim light, the curry peener looks like BBC so your oneitis likes BBC
1AAAA00B E484 4E94 A7A4 DB5F72C7F807