Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't respect femoids at all. Just don't.

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
Unless they are relatives or out of your age range. Femoids around your age who deny you sex and shit think they are some superior creatures. You can't let this happen, put them in place. No favors, no compliments, no door holding/opening, no bullshit. They didn't earn it.

Simple but efficient, every blackpilled incel should validate this conclusion

I dont do any favours to women

Implying i would ever respect filth

HA :feelshaha:

Holding doors lol who the fuck does that hahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahaha

The only good hole is a dead hole

B-but she gave me some attention... i can't resist... :soy:

Holes deserve to get slammed on the door.

You're mixing things up in my oppinion.
Favors, compliments and door holding have nothing to do with respect, but with worship and putting foids on a pedestal.
Yes, you shouldn't put them on a pedestal nor worship them like some ancient gods, but:
Respect is something you should have for any living being. It's the fundamental value of proper human interaction. Even a dog should be treated with respect. I treat anyone with respect unless he/she actively fucks with me. Anything else is just blind hate and will lead to nothing imho.

fuck the respect if they dont give me pussy i wont respect

Women do jack shit for us and they feel entitled to us worshipping them.
That's fucking bullfuck!!

Unless they are relatives or out of your age range. Femoids around your age who deny you sex and shit think they are some superior creatures. You can't let this happen, put them in place. No favors, no compliments, no door holding/opening, no bullshit. They didn't earn it.
When they open the door I walk infront of them and drop the door on them

Last edited:
Lol why would u :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Because it's basic courtesy and sometimes people do that for me too, if for example they enter some door and I am behind. I don't know why you guys put such a huge meaning into this.

You can't let this happen, put them in place. No favors, no compliments, no door holding/opening, no bullshit. They didn't earn it.

I approve. In addition to it, you can shoulder slap them while walking or even slam the door right in front them.

This is why you’re incel
:soy:

Get me in the screenshot please