Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Don’t remember the username but the most based quote I ever heard on braincels

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
“Men are romantics pretending to be realists. Women are realists pretending to be romantics”. It really hit home for me because from a young age we are taught that women are the ones that created love and romance and are the sexually empathetic gender. As we all know this is complete bullshit. Men are the ones that created love and romance.

A males idea of a love story involves a protagonist that withstands trials and tests to be with the woman he loves. He would fight anyone for her, he would do anything for her, and he would die for her. A woman’s idea of a love story is fucking fifty shades of grey. There are reasons why it was the top selling book of the 2010s is because women’s romantic feelings are so baseless and shallow that a low iq rape story can be sold to them as a “love story”

Women are romantics.....for attractive men and that’s it. Their is a reason why many normies are shocked at how vulgar and disgusting their wives can get when they get far enough into their marriage. It’s because women don’t feel the need to act feminine or romantic around guys they don’t find attractive that is for Chad only.

So don’t ever hope to get a candlelight dinner with a woman where you share laughs and delightful flirts while you giggle and drink wine. Chad only.

Women are romantics for Chad only. For sub 8 males they are starfish or absent. Such greed.

Afaik this was originally a Mgtow saying, I think it's around 4 years ago.

“Men are romantics pretending to be realists. Women are realists pretending to be romantics”. It really hit home for me because from a young age we are taught that women are the ones that created love and romance and are the sexually empathetic gender. As we all know this is complete bullshit. Men are the ones that created love and romance.

A males idea of a love story involves a protagonist that withstands trials and tests to be with the woman he loves. He would fight anyone for her, he would do anything for her, and he would die for her. A woman’s idea of a love story is fucking fifty shades of grey. There are reasons why it was the top selling book of the 2010s is because women’s romantic feelings are so baseless and shallow that a low iq rape story can be sold to them as a “love story”

Women are romantics.....for attractive men and that’s it. Their is a reason why many normies are shocked at how vulgar and disgusting their wives can get when they get far enough into their marriage. It’s because women don’t feel the need to act feminine or romantic around guys they don’t find attractive that is for Chad only.

So don’t ever hope to get a candlelight dinner with a woman where you share laughs and delightful flirts while you giggle and drink wine. Chad only.
As a child, I grew up thinking guys with girlfriends were lame and that dudes who didn't have girlfriends were cool. That could be a result of what you just said though

That was a nice quote