Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Don't objectify me!!!!!!!!!!"

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Women are such hypocrites with this shit. The reason they hate sex dolls so much is that they ARE sex dolls and they know that a fucking robot can do anything a women can and more. I would like to see an example of a genuine female personality that isn't implicitly or explicitly sexual. Women absolutely love getting objectified by Chads, they love it when he rapes and beats them(even though they would even sell Chad out in a heartbeat with a rape accusation if they want the money.) However, the very concept of fucking someone below an 8/10 is repulsive to them. They have an unspeakable hatred for autists/uggos and are sociopathic machines molded by natural selection. Even though normal men disgust the femoid, the envaginated beast only has to deal with a few ass grabs and "harassment" from Weinstein and Co. until they are stars(they don't even need talent, they just have to be able to do anything in bed.) Then, when their vulvas are inside-out and their boobs are dried and saggy and their face is melting off, they can go tell everyone about their prostitution work and get praised by Time Ragazine. 

St.Weinstein is up there with blackops2cel as part of the incel canon. Yeah he's a leftist kike but he's also an example of an incel who was betrayed by the eternal femoid, the detached, rootless and untamed serpent. Never forget that females are would be absolutely useless if we didn't get off to their superficial characteristics. Without her skin, she is barely human.

Weinstein isn't a "hero" at all. Casualization of sex is THE MAIN CAUSE OF HYPERGAMY AND THE MAIN REASON HARDLY ANY GOOD WOMEN ARE OUT THERE.

ItheIthe said:
Weinstein isn't a "hero" at all. Casualization of sex is THE MAIN CAUSE OF HYPERGAMY AND THE MAIN REASON HARDLY ANY GOOD WOMEN ARE OUT THERE.

Weinstein is far from a good guy but I'm sure many incels would have a hard time resisting the flood of prostitutes coming through his door. In any case, he's a tragic figure imo. I can't help but feel for the dude.