Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dont mess with the devil.

Would you sign?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★
Lets assume you've meet a representative of a certain force that is way too dark and powerful to appear in this world. The dark prince, the trickster that never lies.

The representative tells you he has something to offer. Something very interesting. So you decide to discuss it at local Starbucks.

He tells you that your relationship status is known to his master and he's here to help. The deal is simple: you will be given a girlfriend. A person who sold their soul to devil will be reincarnated into one. Succubi will make her master of seduction and you can pick any physical features you like, imps will craft any body you want. She will be forced to serve you in any way you desire, noone dares to break promise they made to Him. The salesman smirks. He knows this is exactly what you want.

You think that it is now the chance to change your life forever. How awesome it would be. Your mind draws pictures of you and her.

Suddenly your train of thought is interrupted. There are no gifts though, he says, after your death you will be forced to serve in the same role. Once.

The representative opens brown folder smiling.
You see a sheet of old paper in front of you. The bold Gothic font spells Agreement. You read it through. You think. You want it, but something is off, or maybe its just you feeling uneasy.

So would you dine a contract?

Satan behemoth

can a succubus take the form of a cat

Hmmm very tempting

I am the devil and I can confirm I have never made anyone such an offer

and if I did then it would be something more based, like renting out damned foids so that people can rape them or sth

If the devil really wanted a few souls he'd have attacked incels anyway cos they'd have been attracted a lot to his power and the power, prosperity and access to women money and everything he can provide in this world, but no even the devil isn't interested in worthless loser souls like incels, he wants slutty busty white Stacy and chads of Hollywood, this just says that it's bs

This is impossible. This would mean end of times. Apocalypse and so on. The Dark Prince can only send representatives for now.
who are you talking about???