Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't look up your old classmates on Cuckbook

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
It will make you wanna sui seeing how they are living their life happy in a relationship while you're rotting here and you are that one guy in school everyone has forgotten about because you have never been shit in your life to anyone.

Probably best to not even use social media at all tbh, it's suifuel as an incel.

I do it sometimes and i shit you not 85% of guys are still single and virgins. Lowest SMV foids though have bfs and post alot of selfies with them.

Fuck them even guy that i used to bully has a gf now

what age are they
Don't answer that question. His account is an FBI plant and he's trying to cut down possibilities of who you are. If you give him their age you're also giving him your own. Answering it will only lead to your direct demise, to which the fbicels will celebrate a successful incel assassination. The incel genocide has begun and we need to retaliate by renewing our Office 365 subscriptions.

I deleted my Facebook account a long while ago. Now I am not allowed to sign up again, because they declined my profile picture. I am just too sexy for them.

Social media should be avoided like the plague.

social media = suifuel

Don't answer that question. His account is an FBI plant and he's trying to cut down possibilities of who you are. If you give him their age you're also giving him your own. Answering it will only lead to your direct demise, to which the fbicels will celebrate a successful incel assassination. The incel genocide has begun and we need to retaliate by renewing our Office 365 subscriptions.
nice meme

It was lifefuel for me... Everyone was a lot more sub-human than I remembered.

Some of them have kids now, but I don't envy them at all. Sure, they've had sex and I haven't - but now they are tied down, having to dedicate their lives to raising another human being. I can't get a girlfriend or sex, but I do have the freedom to do what I want when I want unlike them.

Everyone I know from middle/high school has a wife or GF and has kids. I'm happy for them, yeah, but its painful to accept the truth that this is simply not a possibility for me.

Life.
Fuck them even guy that i used to bully has a gf now
You used to bully people? Well now I feel better about my past at least because I did the same thing and realised how fucked up it was years later. :/

luckly most of my classmates are soys in training, there is only one chad/bordeline chadlite, for some reason there are not many chads in this area

I’m only 18. It’s been just one year I’ve been out of high school. I haven’t really looked back or thought about any of them

mine were all bald and fat which just made me depressed

lol social media's only positive aspect is meme coping

sometimes the curiosity has gotten the best of me, but i have learned my lesson

hmmm geeeeee a pathetic waste i wonder where i will rank out of my classmates oh yeah last.

It's rare for me to truly envy anyone I studied with. Honestly, most of them live pathetic lives.

I don't really remember enough about people to look them up if I even did use social media.

I went to four different high schools, no friends. I didn't even go to my graduation ceremony. I even refused all year book pictures the last year.

no young person uses Facebook anymore. It's only Instagram and Snapchat now

social media = suifuel

Social media should be avoided like the plague.

I deleted all my social media anyway because if I don't have friends irl, I sure as hell don't have em online.