Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t listen to positive people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Don’t listen to positive people tryna gaslight you into thinking it’s not over for you because it absolutely is 200% over for you you’ll never get a job you like you’ll never get a car you like you’ll never get a girlfriend you’ll never get into a college you like you will spend the rest of your life working dead end jobs alone and miserable because you won the sperm race for no reason you’re not the main character of your life let your teeth rot out let your underarms get boils don’t do anything with your life

Is your mom/older sister/aunt/older foid cousin hot?

Yup this guy is a troll/infiltrator. Knew it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i

I’m bipolar my mood changes in the snap of a finger

@SlayerSlayer @Robtical @Fat Link do something about his spamming.

Take a picture of your bipolar medication (you can blur our personal info) along with your name written on a piece of paper or else you are lying.
I shouldn’t have to prove I have a mental illness affecting my everyday life

Right, you don't want to prove it because you're a LARPer and you can't :feelskek::feelskek:

Mods please investigate this dude.
I’m not LARPing why would I LARP about being mentally Ill that’s not anything to be proud of

Stop spamming ID with nonsense.

Exactly as we shouldn't have to believe you are genuine.
Most people LARP about being something cool like a millionaire not being mentally ill

Most people LARP about being something cool like a millionaire not being mentally ill
Wrong. Edgy people larp as incels, especially teenagers.

Wrong. Edgy people larp as incels, especially teenagers.
I’d sacrifice everybody in my immediate family to be a Chad you think I like being invisible to women ?

I’d sacrifice everybody in my immediate family to be a Chad you think I like being invisible to women ?
I never said that, never even implied it.

I’m not LARPing why would I LARP about being mentally Ill that’s not anything to be proud of
Mental illness doesn't exist (except maybe autism and aspergers). The only person on the planet who can be mentally Ill is me.

You never said you were mentally ill at all for your entire time here. You only said you were bipolar since I suggested it a few minutes ago, essentially giving you a good cover for yourself. Even if you were you would have been able to post your medication here.

You're probably from /r/inceltear, an academic researcher, or someone who just gets amusement from trolling us.
If I was a normal dude with a job and stuff trust me I wouldn’t spend my free time postmaxing here I’d give my soul to live a normal life

You're probably from /r/inceltear, an academic researcher, or someone who just gets amusement from trolling us.
I have a feeling you might be right.

If I was a normal dude with a job and stuff trust me I wouldn’t spend my free time postmaxing here I’d give my soul to live a normal life
but you don't try you lazy sack of shit. You haven't earned your right to be lazy.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. All are very plausible... especially the first one, like that's a bad attempt at trying to sound genuine on this board.

I have a feeling you might be right.
A normie wouldn’t have made it to admiral they would’ve got bored and move on with their life before they even hit officer rank only a no life like me would have this much time

I tried to get a job I really did
No you didn't. Because if you did you would have not been choosy and went to McDonalds and got hired the next day.

A normie wouldn’t have made it to admiral they would’ve got bored and move on with their life before they even hit officer rank only a no life like me would have this much time
You'll be surprised how many IT trolls say they are larping on this forum.

@Reclusemaxer are you advocate doogy?

Eat a dick, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Got a 1200 calories deficient again tomorrow.

You should visit a psychiatrist

i hate you but you are right