Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't listen to cucks that tell you to go to therapy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Those fuckers only tell you to go to therapy because they want you to cope with the fact that no foid will ever want to be with you because of the face your ugly ass parents cursed you with. How can you make someone cope with something like that? That shit is pure ERfuel.
"Oh, I'm sorry women don't want to date you, a ugly man. Here's some steps you can take to cope with that fact and live a somewhat happy life without a girl."
Why do foids have to be so damn shallow and superficial? If women were never given the right to choose, incels would not exist. And you wouldn't have gigachads having harems of thots all to himself.

I don’t listen to any of them. Therapy is useless.

IF the therapist is male he will usually tell you that therapy is shit and you need to get drugs to cope

femoids will tell you to keep paying them for visits

IF the therapist is male he will usually tell you that therapy is shit and you need to get drugs to cope
Male therapists are the real MVP. Foid therapists will sell you lies to eventually make you become another betabux cuckboy

Why do foids have to be so damn shallow and superficial?
Cause they are foids to begin with, only after the biggest cock. Even Chad can't satisfy them. Take the animal pill. We incels are lower than maggots according to them.

Most therapists are foids, you're literally asking the problems to give you a solution lmao

Therapy is for people who don't have real problems.

Psychologists need to be lined up and shot with hollow point ammo in Minecraft.

A good therapist might be able to help you cope with your situation though, what's wrong with that? Sure, they're bluepilled but that doesn't mean they can't make you feel better about your situation. You're not getting pussy either way, so might as well make your circumstances better.

Most therapists are foids, you're literally asking the problems to give you a solution lmao
LOL you right though. Going to foids for help in general? JFL:feelskek:

Tried it, it was good cope at first then it made me even more miserable and I couldn't even get hard because of the medicine. Stay away from those crooks, they'll do anything and the only reason it works in some cases is the placebo effect.
They give you some shitty meds that fuck up all the connections in your brain and you end up in worse shape than when you first came in.

There are dozens of things you could do to cope with inceldom which are free and way more effective than therapy.

A good therapist might be able to help you cope with your situation though, what's wrong with that? Sure, they're bluepilled but that doesn't mean they can't make you feel better about your situation. You're not getting pussy either way, so might as well make your circumstances better.
The only thing therapists can do is lie right in your face, unless you're extremely low IQ that won't do shit, and it will enrich them. Fuck all therapists, they should be mowed down in Carmageddon.
There are dozens of things you could do to cope with inceldom which are free and way more effective than therapy.
Eating your own deep fried fecal matter is more effective than therapy, JFL.

LOL you right though. Going to foids for help in general? JFL:feelskek:

Male therapists aren't any different. They are usually low T beta males who have to cope with their own sense of inferiority by pretending that they are doing just fine.

Even though pua is a scam, at least it makes more sense at fixing the issue than therapy.

Male therapists aren't any different. They are usually low T beta males who have to cope with their own sense of inferiority by pretending that they are doing just fine.
You can usually sense those low T betabuxxers a mile away. They think just because a foid is with them for the simple fact that he has money, hes somehow winning in life. I'd rather rope than live a life like that. :feelsrope:

Therapy is cucked af.

Therapy is cucked af.
It turns you into a betabux cuckboy that will only amount to being a subscriber to a holes onlythots account.

femoids will tell you to keep paying them for visits
If the female therapist really wanted to help out, I guess she'd at least let you lick her pussy or something

It's pure cope, like religion or mere drugs.
Legit

Those fuckers only tell you to go to therapy because they want you to cope with the fact that no foid will ever want to be with you because of the face your ugly ass parents cursed you with. How can you make someone cope with something like that? That shit is pure ERfuel.
"Oh, I'm sorry women don't want to date you, a ugly man. Here's some steps you can take to cope with that fact and live a somewhat happy life without a girl."
Why do foids have to be so damn shallow and superficial? If women were never given the right to choose, incels would not exist. And you wouldn't have gigachads having harems of thots all to himself.
therapy dosnt work. lol, i have been to these experts, its a joke. after a while they will blame you for not changing yourself [aka your looks]

I was in therapy with a foid, for about 3 years. (It ended about 6 years ago.) While she was okay, even pleasant, as a human being and got to the core issue (other foids) surprisingly quickly, her dating "advice" (it's only reluctantly that I honor it with that name) was completely useless.

"Dare to be vulnerable on first dates," she said. Wow, that got me friendzoned at ten times the regular speed. Thanks, doc.

Therapy doesn't work for inceldom, sure it can help you cope a little better with your situation, but at the end of the day it won't solve the underlying problem. If you have a condition like BPD, PTSD or OCD, therapy can really help you as the problem is only in your head, but your inceldom is a physical problem. Besides, who would want to talk about your sexual faliure with a professional who doesn't even understands you?

Sometimes i even stop coming to this forum for a few weeks or so, because talking about and reminding yourself constantly of your problem only makes it real.