Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting dont let titles fool you

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
those people from school you went with have probably become doctors nurses lawyers etc
but dont think for second they still arent the pieces of gossiping shit like they were back then
people dont change
our brains automatically assume these people with these titles are good people who give a fuck
titles like doctor and nurse especially

the reason i bring this up is because my experience with doctors physicians dentists anyone with a "profession" "professional" was always a fucking terrible experience
you either dont get taken seriously or disrespected
they act like know it alls
seriously fuck doctors nurses and therapists

i remember seeing so many tiktoks of these "professionals" during covid doing dance tiktoks
fuck them

Last edited:
It hurts to see the people who brought you down and made you suffer doing good in life despite the mental damage they've caused on you

those people from school you went with have probably become doctors nurses lawyers etc
but dont think for second they still arent the pieces of gossiping shit like they were back then
people dont change
our brains automatically assume these people with these titles are good people who give a fuck
titles like doctor and nurse especially

the reason i bring this up is because my experience with doctors physicians dentists anyone with a "profession" "professional" was always a fucking terrible experience
you either dont get taken seriously or disrespected
seriously fuck doctors nurses and therapists

i remember seeing so many tiktoks of these "professionals" during covid doing dance tiktoks
fuck them
Agree

fuck them

Even worse is working retail and having to deal with normie coworkers who are twice your age and act like they're in a high school sitcom. Constantly cracking one liners, and they just HAVE to make a remark when something happens. Just shut the fuck up and collect your wagie bucks

Even worse is working retail and having to deal with normie coworkers who are twice your age and act like they're in a high school sitcom. Constantly cracking one liners, and they just HAVE to make a remark when something happens. Just shut the fuck up and collect your wagie bucks
as someone whos worked fast food many times
yeah its fucking brutal
people form cliques and if ur left out
youre fucked
never got along with anyone simply bc they didnt get along with me
i did retail for 2 days and quit bc my normie friends started stopping by to laugh at me basically

It hurts to see the people who brought you down and made you suffer doing good in life despite the mental damage they've caused on you
my middleschool and high school bullies are richfags and will probably become lawyers and doctors soon. fuck life