Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dont let others judge your happiness. Determine your own way.

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★★
"Stop determining the potential joy in your life by all the things you will never have, or should have but don't. Thats no way to ever live." -Lordgoro

@Robb97 `s way

I mean I appreciate the positivity, but,

“Easier said than done.” -Celius

I don’t think you need to keep attributing the things you say to yourself. When you post them, they are posted under your username, which accomplishes that.

I don’t think you need to keep attributing the things you say to yourself. When you post them, they are posted under your username, which accomplishes that.
My work is plagarized often, so now, if its something meaningful, deep, or good, I quote myself with my handle. Part of who/what I am. Paranoid.

My work is plagarized often, so now, if its something meaningful, deep, or good, I quote myself with my handle. Part of who/what I am. Paranoid.
I see.

There is no joy in my life so I won't be having this problem.

Reddit bluepilled garbage.

Reddit bluepilled garbage.
Im the opposite, bluepill is crap! But Im ENLIGHTENED, so I see a VASTER view of literally EVERYTHING! Im not happy, but I do embrace moments of joy. Wish my incel brothers could understand this.