Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dont larp as a girl online

reddeath

reddeath

Self-banned
-
I did a tindr experiment to see how easy they have it and it ended with me nearly swallowing a bottle of pills. My phone was blowing up with messages nonstop and the pic I used was a fat fucking goblina. No wonder girls treat us like dogshit. I know this is 'water is wet' type stuff but seeing it for myself is so depressing. It's over

None of them understand how hard men have it

If only women understood how privileged they are...

Foid dominate the sexual market. A Stacy will have more men behind her than Chads having foids behind. It is Briffault Law, niggis and pigskins.

Yeah I used a vile landwhale whore her looksmatch isn't posting here her looksmatch has put a bullet through his skull, and she still reached 100+ matches in less then a week and I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods.

pigwoman experiment redone.

replication crisis? not when it comes to the Scientific Blackpill.

I did a tindr experiment to see how easy they have it and it ended with me nearly swallowing a bottle of pills. My phone was blowing up with messages nonstop and the pic I used was a fat fucking goblina. No wonder girls treat us like dogshit. I know this is 'water is wet' type stuff but seeing it for myself is so depressing. It's over
Do it in every online game and you will see how the situation changes x10 .Every man will jump on a woman just because of her voice or profile picture.They will fight among them for her attention.Thats why women are always at the start of every battle since the beggining of the world.

Tutorial mode. They'd rope if they spent a day as a sub-5 male.

I told everyone in a TF2 lobby i was a girl, I got kicked instantly! BASED!

lead chads on staceyfish chads

Girls don't benefit much online outside e-dating though
Even then it's literally the most useless type of attention and straight up harassment

Tutorial mode. They'd rope if they spent a day as a sub-5 male.
literally this. if they think they're oppressed now, they'd be dead within days of living as their looksmatch. makes me sick how easy those whores have it.

Yeah I used a vile landwhale whore her looksmatch isn't posting here her looksmatch has put a bullet through his skull, and she still reached 100+ matches in less then a week and I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods.
yeah my looksmatch is probably getting her back blown out twice a week while i'm just trying to not jump off the nearest bridge

Brutal. I’ll never do this or chadfish

I think everyone should experience just how much attention foids get at least once, to understand how it’s literally night and day difference in how we are treated in comparison

I think everyone should experience just how much attention foids get at least once, to understand how it’s literally night and day difference in how we are treated in comparison
wouldn't recommend it, especially if they're already on the edge which a lot of us are

wouldn't recommend it, especially if they're already on the edge which a lot of us are
It is enlightening, almost freeing realizing everything is rigged from the start

Lol any boy Who pretend to be a female probably STINKS like female left wing washed brain

This is the pipeline of positive reinforcement that leads many young men to believe themselves to be trannies. For sub 8 males, positive reinforcement is like heroin, and without being used to it, can become addicted, and do drastic things to get it.

I tried an experiment once too, no malicious intentions i just simply wanted to see if it was true. Not even a few hours in and i had over 200 likes, its really sad honestly. What hope do we have

There’s nothing more suifuel than chadfishing or LARPing as a woman. Not even a Stacy, just a full-fledged Becky landwhale is enough to get the sui blood running.

i chadfish with normies to see how much the average man have it hard or easy on different locations of the worlda

Why Is My Computer/Internet Malfunctioning?
Moronism
Png

#182085683Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:25 PM CST
Hello.I am a Brazilian female having an issue in which my Internet connection is constantly slow. My Bandwidth penalties are quite high also.My files are frequently being modified without my consent by the OS, and my computer occasionally shuts down by itself after visiting strange websites.Why is this happening daily?Also, could this be related to a previous attempt to breach my financial accounts?
Re: Why Is My Computer/Internet Malfunctioning?
Moronism
Png

#182085885Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:29 PM CST
Please help me. I am receiving messages to "update my drivers" after activating my computer.Should I allow them to install?
Re: WHAT YOU SAY IN THIS THREAD ENDS WITH CHILD
Moronism
Png

#182086118Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:32 PM CST
Well then, adolescent schoolchild, I suppose that I should provide a valid response."Game.Workspace:FindFirstChild()"
Re: Tell Me your Problems I am in a Helpful Mood
Moronism
Png

#182086319Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:35 PM CST
"in a society today femenism is now regaurded as if a women beats you up and you hit her once you're going to jail and be charged for everything and that men are supposed to be rocks and women arent abusive"Consider investing your time in MGTOW. There are plenty of group properties throughout Florida, U.S

What kind of individual do you have to be to support it despite this?
I feel like normies are just barely attractive enough for a handful of women to feign interest in them and they use this to convince themselves it's not over.

That's what TRANNIES do

I used to use a girl skin in Minecraft so people would team with me and give me stuff in Hunger Games and Survival

if you wan't a reason for why there are so many of them all of a sudden, that's a good place to start