Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don’t know why I keep coping

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I can cope for a hundred years but my life still won’t be worth one . Im not living, im just jumping from one pleasure to another and each time the jump gets harder and the rewards aren’t worth it. I look in the mirror and I hate what I see, I have a beautiful soul but that sometimes no one can see. I hate everything about my face. I can’t put my finger on why but it seems every time I look in the mirror I get more ugly. My life will never be worth anything. Maybe I’ll get a job and then work till I die. But what’s the point?. I’ll never have a girlfriend, and even if I did get one no one could ever find me attractive. This world is so empty. It’s devoid of anything. I never feel happy and I can’t remember a time I was happy . I’ve hated every second I’ve been on this earth and I can’t wait to leave it. My copes are so boring now, I just want a girlfriend and some cute kids. Although, even in that scenario my girlfriend would never love me and my kids wouldn’t either. After 12 my daughters would begin whoring around under the guise of “trying new things”. I need 9mm threw my head rn. I need to paint the walls red. But in the uk it’s so hard to find a good way out.

Idk I’ll probably cope here for awhile. I like you guys

that's why you won't be able to rope
Wdym?

The users I like will leave eventually. @Dr. Autismo is a good example, heck even @Fat Link and the other mods will move on eventually. This site will become a cesspool of meaningless blabbering and unfunny jokes that make no sense to me.

I can cope for a hundred years but my life still won’t be worth one . Im not living, im just jumping from one pleasure to another and each time the jump gets harder and the rewards aren’t worth it. I look in the mirror and I hate what I see, I have a beautiful soul but that sometimes no one can see. I hate everything about my face. I can’t put my finger on why but it seems every time I look in the mirror I get more ugly. My life will never be worth anything. Maybe I’ll get a job and then work till I die. But what’s the point?. I’ll never have a girlfriend, and even if I did get one no one could ever find me attractive. This world is so empty. It’s devoid of anything. I never feel happy and I can’t remember a time I was happy . I’ve hated every second I’ve been on this earth and I can’t wait to leave it. My copes are so boring now, I just want a girlfriend and some cute kids. Although, even in that scenario my girlfriend would never love me and my kids wouldn’t either. After 12 my daughters would begin whoring around under the guise of “trying new things”. I need 9mm threw my head rn. I need to paint the walls red. But in the uk it’s so hard to find a good way out.

Idk I’ll probably cope here for awhile. I like you guys
You gonna huff on that copium until it takes you out
When the coping is too strong cope