Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t know if this counts as worship but what would your ideal girls personality be like.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know some on here just want sex but I personally want to have someone I can genuinely talk to and love me and I know there are other guys on here who want that too.

By personality you mean her looks?

a virgin and loyal, so basically a unicorn

A tsundere. I want a little firecracker who knows her place but isnt afraid to speak up sometimes.

Oh hi IT

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

By having waifu with good personality, man worships himself. female worship is simping to lame femoidic personalities. And asnwering to question -she would be misanthropic misogynistic loli of culture, who hates chads and parties, and likes to spend time in forest with senpai

After taking the blackpill I've realized most women are literally retarded and men only tolerate them because they want to have sex.
Most women's personalities are bland and uninteresting, because they can't think for themselves.
I'd want a girl who can think for herself, with similar hobbies, someone that doesn't follow trends or go by the opinions of others. But I know my expectations are totally unreal.

very caring and tolerant, since im pretty fucked up

obsessed with me, submissive, loyal ofc

Rei from Evangelion

Strong willed and tsundere tbh I don't like extrovert whores