Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't kill yourselfs

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Suicide should be a right, and government policy should make it easier. However, it's my personal opinion that you will have an eternity of not existing in a few decades -- so why the fuck be in such a hurry to get out? You live in a first world nation. Try to find some comfort/joy in something OTHER than female validation. There are other aspects of life beyond women -- religion, art, business, science, etc. You are a member of the apex beings on this planet. Why not enjoy the show while it lasts for you?

By the way, the reason you're suffering and depressed is not just because you don't get female validation and sex. It's likely that you're also friendless and socially isolated, and are too prideful to take steps to fix it. You think: why should I make an effort to make friends? They should befriend me! This is certainly true of me but I also know that this pride is somewhat a mask for my not being NT.

I know as a matter of fact that I'm too cerebral/intellectual (not claiming high IQ, just the nature of my interests and what captures my attention) to hang out with normies. I have no idea how to socially "vibe." I really loathe how normies can be happy talking about nothing. "Oh, it's my sincere desire the Redskins defeat the Cowboys in the next American football game!" they say, with peasant like excitement. I can't even be bothered to point out to them that, no, the Redskins always disappoint, you normie asshole.

---a post by Incel-American

Last edited:
I don’t think lack of female validation is the reason I’m depressed tbh. I just want to have friends and bond with them but I’m too much of an autist for anyone to enjoy my presence.

I probably won’t kill myself, I’m too curious to see where this ride goes tbh.

The only reason why I’m alive now is because it’s more convenient than getting off my ass and preparing for my final day

I'm happy to not have irl friends, I feel like such relationships are all reliant on people putting on a show for each other, and I'm not interested tbh.

I don’t think lack of female validation is the reason I’m depressed tbh. I just want to have friends and bond with them but I’m too much of an autist for anyone to enjoy my presence.

One issue is that many of us are addicted to things that stimulate the pleasure centers of our brains but also take up time and therefore block social opportunities. Eg, video-games, the internet itself, etc.

For example, on this Saturday, I could go to a speed dating event tonight. But as much as an interesting experience it would be, a preferred outcome isn't guaranteed -- so I'm very biased to just stay home and do some of the vidya/web/movies. How serious am I about finding girlfriends?

Just because there's a recession doesn't mean you shouldn't look for a job. :)

Disagree tbh suicide is a perfectly sensible option to escape this hellworld.

I like how you put "a post by Incel American, as if somebody is going to try to steal it lol. Half of the post is just talking about you perceiving yourself as above others.

Solid post, I approve you boyo!
Yes, our life is shit, but nothing is worth living nevertheless.
Even if we fail to ascend (and don't get me wrong, I'd pray and become a monk for the rest of my life if I knew it could save all other incels from their curse) it is still possible to find enjoyment in living. Because we are so close to the bottom of the depth, we feel like we have nothing, but the reality is there are still plenty of fascinating things for us to discover and experiment. We have started the game with a pair of 2, but I believe in silver linings and I in fact, think every experience has its worth. It's up to us to find it. I just wish no other incel has to end up like St Elliot Rodgers because I have fully read his manifesto and damn, he truly was the sadest guy on earth.

I live in a 3rd world nation at the moment wdym OP :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't relate to normies either OP but you sound a little pretentious with all your talk of higher thought type interests and what not. There are based sportscels and video gamecels who you might get along with maybe. That's to say: it's ironic that you claim not to "vibe" but the whole reason you don't like normies in the first place is the vibes you get from them. It's the same reason anybody likes or dislikes anyone else.

I like how you put "a post by Incel American, as if somebody is going to try to steal it lol. Half of the post is just talking about you perceiving yourself as above others.
OP thinks he is better than us tbh.

I don't relate to normies either OP but you sound a little pretentious with all your talk of higher thought type interests and what not. There are based sportscels and video gamecels who you might get along with maybe. That's to say: it's ironic that you claim not to "vibe" but the whole reason you don't like normies in the first place is the vibes you get from them. It's the same reason anybody likes or dislikes anyone else.

Okay. Here's an example. The Marvel movies.

That shit is retarded. Normies genuinely LOVE that stuff. "Omg the Marvel universe it's all connected!"

It's absolute cinematic dreck, a waste of space, heck, the average soap opera has more entertainment value. How in the world can I hang out with people genuinely excited about "Thor 5: The Search for Odin's Sphincter"?

Okay. Here's an example. The Marvel movies.

That shit is retarded. Normies genuinely LOVE that stuff. "Omg the Marvel universe it's all connected!"

It's absolute cinematic dreck, a waste of space, heck, the average soap opera has more entertainment value. How in the world can I hang out with people genuinely excited about "Thor 5: The Search for Odin's Sphincter"?
Well hell, I agree with you 110% about that. I draw the line when it comes to cinema because I'm a bit of a movie freak too.
But honestly, I could play nice with a Marvel fan if I wanted. Might be fun to shit on them in a debate about it.

OP thinks he is better than us tbh.

I really don't. I've wasted so much time being solipsistic about my inceldom. I'm an elder incel (mid 30s) but I think it's my responsibility to share where my perspective is now to you youngsters.

I'll give you guys an example. Maybe you will call me a fakecel after I reveal this:

I can easily get married to a sexually conservative girl from my culture (Somali.) But again, this will require a little effort on my part. I'd either have to move to a region with more Somalis, go back to my home country, or, to my embarrassment, broach the subject matter with my female relatives who could easily start calling around. That's how fast/easy marriage happens in Somali culture.

Am I up for it?

No. Because I'm scared. Because I don't feel I'm ready. Because I don't want the responsibility.

ps if I sound pretentious it's only because I'm too low IQ to NOT come off as pretentious fml
I'm happy to not have irl friends, I feel like such relationships are all reliant on people putting on a show for each other, and I'm not interested tbh.

Shit this hits me in the feels.

Last edited:
High IQ post, OP. I hope we get more of your kind.

I can't do this to my mother, she's suffered enough. My copes are becoming boring though so I need to try to find some new ones as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Good post. There is some truth to the "you can enjoy life without sex" meme, it's just that it's used as a way of telling sexual peasants to eat cake by male feminists and roasties. After all, coping as opposed to spontaneously combusting from lack of intimacy exists. I'm not so sure about how guaranteed our standard of living is, I'd watch out for threats to that in the next few decades because it'll certainly be a process with multiple steps as opposed to a sudden drop, and God knows where it'll end.
I'm mainly talking to myself and thinking out loud. Feedback is welcome.
There's nothing wrong with using a community as a sounding board for your thoughts tbh

If I don't find a good cope/reason to live by 30, I'll rope (ded srs)

so why the fuck be in such a hurry to get out?
because living is tiring...
8 hours of work
10 hours of sleep(i can't sleep less)
1 hour of physical activity
1 hour between eating and cleaning myself
basically my mere existence requires 20 hours of daily efforts and fucking a slut won't change this...
in a hypotetichal world where we could be neet until our death you would be right.

I really don't. I've wasted so much time being solipsistic about my inceldom. I'm an elder incel (mid 30s) but I think it's my responsibility to share where my perspective is now to you youngsters.

I'll give you guys an example. Maybe you will call me a fakecel after I reveal this:

I can easily get married to a sexually conservative girl from my culture (Somali.) But again, this will require a little effort on my part. I'd either have to move to a region with more Somalis, go back to my home country, or, to my embarrassment, broach the subject matter with my female relatives who could easily start calling around. That's how fast/easy marriage happens in Somali culture.

Am I up for it?

No. Because I'm scared. Because I don't feel I'm ready. Because I don't want the responsibility.

Didn't expect you were a somali, cool, its interesting to see incels from places like that
Agreed. Go ER

Yes, but what about incels in shitholes, how they can cope? I suppose there's hobbies too.
The incel shaming is I think the main problem aside our sexual/social loneliness, maybe if that shit changes the situation would be more bearable.

Am I up for it?

I would love to have a Somali/Ethiopian Muslim Halal wife :3 they are amazing from what I have seen and my interactions with them. Take the arrangedmarriaged pill boyos.

Even if we can copemaxx, at the end of the day we should just die and get it over with.

suicide is useless make it intEResting

I am quoting from another thread.

How progressive and tolerant of you :soy:

No. My position is absolutely, undoubtedly masculinist.

We find ourselves in this pathetic, desperate, risible situation that hurts us, that hits us at our core and occupies our thoughts and torments us: That of being involuntarily celibate. Our options are:

1. Kill ourselves.

2. Dedicate our attention solopsitically to our condition while whining endlessly.

3. Take genuine interest in the battle for survival and fight in as civilized a fashion as possible for the interests of our tribe : Involuntary Celibates.

All I am trying to communicate is that I strongly prefer option 3, and we should push society towards the path of equitably redistributing the good of female erotic capital.

If you are a person of influence who is reading this, I hope you are down with this plan. What shall it be? Our current system plus decriminalized prostitution? Or a return to full conservatism in regards to sexuality? Both modes work in balancing male and female sexuality and therefore keeping society balanced. You should know, much of the radicalism you see today among the alt-right is rooted in involuntary celibacy. If they scare you, consider addressing how the good of female erotic capital is being distributed among males.

Last edited:
However, it's my personal opinion that you will have an eternity of not existing in a few decades -- so why the fuck be in such a hurry to get out?
I agree with this part.

i dont think i have it in me.

Suicide should be a right, and government policy should make it easier. However, it's my personal opinion that you will have an eternity of not existing in a few decades -- so why the fuck be in such a hurry to get out? You live in a first world nation. Try to find some comfort/joy in something OTHER than female validation. There are other aspects of life beyond women -- religion, art, business, science, etc. You are a member of the apex beings on this planet. Why not enjoy the show while it lasts for you?

I agree totally....up to a point. If you are in a position where your health is so poor that you can't even enjoy the show, which mine is approaching, then it's fair to let go.

By the way, the reason you're suffering and depressed is not just because you don't get female validation and sex. It's likely that you're also friendless and socially isolated, and are too prideful to take steps to fix it.
Actually you have it backwards for me. So called "friends" have always been irrelevant to me as they don't do shit to help my situation(selfish faggots). I am indeed suffering and depressed because no cunt has sense enough to give me the luxury treatment they give every other bastard male in my area. Truly to hell with them all.

By the way, the reason you're suffering and depressed is not just because you don't get female validation and sex. It's likely that you're also friendless and socially isolated, and are too prideful to take steps to fix it. You think: why should I make an effort to make friends? They should befriend me! This is certainly true of me but I also know that this pride is somewhat a mask for my not being NT.

I know as a matter of fact that I'm too cerebral/intellectual (not claiming high IQ, just the nature of my interests and what captures my attention) to hang out with normies. I have no idea how to socially "vibe." I really loathe how normies can be happy talking about nothing. "Oh, it's my sincere desire the Redskins defeat the Cowboys in the next American football game!" they say, with peasant like excitement. I can't even be bothered to point out to them that, no, the Redskins always disappoint, you normie asshole.

Hope for life after death

I don't put any effort to make friends with others, because I could probably not sustain friends with them anyway. I have always been a social outcast. I don't think it is a reason to suicide though.

To live without leaving a legacy isn’t living at all