Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don’t have hope

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Saw a girl that was very much my type, and I actually thought of asking her out because seeing her made me think I stood a chance. “What if it’s not over? What if I ask her out and escape this hell?”

but then I remembered it’s over JUST FUCKING LOL. Having hope will only hurt you once you remember that all girls only want Chad and that if you aren’t Chad you ARENT A HUMAN.

DONT have hope. Give up already, it’s over.

Last edited:
Brutal when you are too high inhib to even ask women out in your dreams.

Saw a girl that was very much my type, and I actually thought of asking her out because seeing her made me think I stood a chance. “What if it’s not over? What if I ask her out and escape this hell?”

but then I woke back up and remembered it’s over JUST FUCKING LOL. Having hope will only hurt you once you remember that all girls only want Chad and that if you aren’t Chad you ARENT A HUMAN.

DONT have hope. Give up already, it’s over.
Cope

Good post jfl, YOU CANT EVEN GET A GF IN YOUR FUCKING DREAM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO
Resultado de imagen para chinless indian meme

OP, I believe you said you're 18. What is your face rating/height/race? Are you at school/college/university? Do you have any friends or social groups?

If there's any possibility to avoid going down this road, you should grasp it with both hands before you get any older. If you get to around 22/23 having finished higher education and you still have no sexual or romantic experience then it's fair to say it's over.

OP, I believe you said you're 18. What is your face rating/height/race? Are you at school/college/university? Do you have any friends or social groups?
Yes I am 18. I’m 5’6” and I don’t think I’m growing anymore thanks to having midget parents. Still in highschool. Basically no friends though.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO
Resultado de imagen para chinless indian meme
Nigga just needs to shave his head and become Dark Triad then he can DarthMalakmaxx and
become a slayer
Malak Jawless

(As long as he is 6'6 like Malak :feelsrope:)

Don't have hope, have ROPE.

Asking out foids is masochistic

Foids hate it when non Chads talk to them. They feel like subhumans are eye raping them. So don't even bother asking a foid out unless you looksmax

I never got rejected. Im not planning to approach.

Brutal when you are too high inhib to even ask women out in your dreams.
And when you finally realize it's a dream and get excited about fucking some random foids, you wake up.

And when you finally realize it's a dream and get excited about fucking some random foids, you wake up.
It wasn't a dream. So many cucks took the word "woke up" LITERALLY, so i just changed it to "remembered". It wasn't a dream, this happened in real life. :feelskek:

Better to take the path of least resistance

It wasn't a dream. So many cucks took the word "woke up" LITERALLY, so i just changed it to "remembered". It wasn't a dream, this happened in real life. :feelskek:
I would've asked her out anyway. If incels keep asking out rosties it will remind them who their looksmatches are and help deflate their ego, Nothing ruins a foid's day more than being approached by her looksmatch or below.

I would've asked her out anyway. If incels keep asking out rosties it will remind them who their looksmatches are. It will help deflate their ego, nothing ruins a foids day more than being approached by her looksmatch or below.
Yeah but an incel asking a woman out is = to rape and i'm not going to prison. :dab:

Yeah but an incel asking a woman out is = to rape and i'm not going to prison. :dab:
No cuck cops can mess with you. I just walk away if the rostie gets toastie. Jfl at waiting for the cucked cops.

Just fucking laughing at having hope as an incel

Hope is the Devil's bait and we are the fish.

I don't have hope but I have rope