Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't go to looksmax if you are ugly, asking about your looks(LTN,TRUECEL,INCEL, SUBHUMAN)

T

TromptZ

Greycel
There are some bluepillers tards out there, but a lot of based users too. If you are subhuman/truecel tier or even a little overweight, they will roast the shit out of you, but nonetheless is a good website to get some understanding of what you look like and where you stand at. The thing is, they will give you the harsh truth and won't gaslight you if you are truly ugly, so if you are considering posting there, keep in mind that they will be hard on you and give you advice on how to improve overall looks, if you ask them.

That said, for the most past, the users are copers and obsessed with specific male models and if you are under 5'7'', they will say its over for you. I mean, 5'6'' IMO is the threshold for not being a turbomanlet. Anything below 56'' is turbomanlet, but at 5'6'' you can still get around, depending on where you live( i'm 5'5'' from brazil).

So, as someone who posted in there, i had mixed replies and opinions, but for the most part i was labelled as LTN and incel-tier. I'm turning 23 next week and still have my V card.

i only see humble bragging HTN and even chadlites in that forum.
i know that good looking people, when they become blackpilled, they will turn into bullies so i am not posting anything in that forum

if you are really blackpilled then you should be able to accuratly rate yourself no need to go ask some psl autists to rate you

i only see humble bragging HTN and even chadlites in that forum.
i know that good looking people, when they become blackpilled, they will turn into bullies so i am not posting anything in that forum
Ye, there were some bullies out there making fun of my looks and calling me fatty, because of my bloated face and these MF'S were HTN. There are a lot of tallfags there as well, and they won't exitate to brag and mock manlets. Some of them have undergone so many plastic surgeries that they look like human ken. They have no mercy at all, lmao

This is site is full of cryptogays and bluepilled improoovers

Since Komesarj became mod there that site became even worse.

so if you are considering posting there, keep in mind that they will be hard on you and give you advice on how to improve overall looks, if you ask them.
I tried to use the forum, but then I came across a post with a user admitting they were 14. They allow underage users on there which is trash. I don't care what some 14-15 zoomer has to say like wtf :lul:
:lul: :lul:

I tried to use the forum, but then I came across a post with a user admitting they were 14. They allow underage users on there which is trash. I don't care what some 14-15 zoomer has to say like wtf :lul:
Ye, lots of zoomers there bro, it's really pathetic seeing kids wasting their time with looksmax bullshit tbh

wasting their time with looksmax bullshit tbh
True. I guess it's better than going full blackpill at such a young age. But I don't how the situation is for zoomers right now.

.org is full of chads and bluepillers as others said but there's some occasional gem posts that are actually good.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: over for .orgcels

If you have that website in your browser historical, your computer will catch AIDS.