Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Don't go to Japan if you're a sub8 black guy! Tyrone results after 24 hours of swiping, its over!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I already knew that Japanese females hated black guys in general (most Asian females do though) but this tinder experiment kinda confirmed it. I swiped in Tokyo (capital and millions of people there with a range of 50km) and the fact that Tyrone only got around 10 matches in total after 24 hours shows how poor he did. While Chad would get maybe 100s of matches Tyrone only reached around 10 matches. Japan is a bad place if you're black, and even the girls I matched up with are not all from Japanese origins as you can see. It's over in Japan for sub8 black guys. FUCKING OVER.

like I Always say: asian women are the white man's slave

And almost all the women are hot...

@NeetSupremacist I want you to do something. Can you make a experiment in japan if i send you some pics ? and it'd be good to see how it goes,you can make a new video

The Japanese have literally no idea what imperial units are, as do the vast majority of people outside of the anglosphere tbh
you should always write the height in centimeters outside of America
And almost all the women are hot...
Almost all of them wear heavy makeup and some have pretty ridiculous face filters applied

if you're black and it's over for you in america, just don't even bother travelling because you missed your best shot

Japanese women worship white chads cock

if you're black and it's over for you in america, just don't even bother travelling because you missed your best shot
Isn’t Eastern Europe the best place for blacks?

It is but just because eastern whores love to betray their country in hope of getting out of the communist shithole with a quick fuck

not really, the local population there really hates ethnics (especially blacks) you will probably get beaten up by the locals

I would say Europe may be better in some countries.

no, it's a meme pushed by BBC spammers. it's purpose is to piss of WNs since they view EE as "pure"
Ah okay, that’s pretty funny tbh, WN are the are some of the worst copers around. The fact that the bottom of the genetic barrel for what the white race has to offer are also those who most fervently insist upon its superiority is hilarious to begin with.

Last edited:
Ah okay, that’s pretty funny tbh, WN are the are one of the some of the worst copers around. The fact that the bottom of the genetic barrel for what the white race has to offer are also those who most fervently insist upon its superiority is hilarious to begin with.
spot on, they got brutally rejected by their own race but will ride and die for it on an anonymous forum, JFL

Seeing all those beautiful girls and knowing I have no chance (not black, but sub-5) fills me with determination. Determination to rope.

Shame. I heard Japan was a country with ‘easy’ girls.

the thing about being black and having matches is all 4 of those women are down to bang.

so a guy can get matched with 20 matches if he's asian or white. but he still needs to take the girls out on a date. when a girl is swiping on on a brother, all she's thinking about is BBC.

Only White wymynn worship Tyrone's cock.

This tyrone and bbc meme only works on a small number of white women in the west, specifically in the US. Blacks are hated in the rest of the world. Specially in the middle east, curryland, and SEA.

Can you use a light skin or biracial Tyrone next?

Blacks are hated in the rest of the world. Specially in the middle east, curryland, and SEA.
yep, i'd argue that black people have bottom 3 SMV outside of the west, especially in africa which is the birthplace of JDBB (just dont be black)
so a guy can get matched with 20 matches if he's asian or white. but he still needs to take the girls out on a date. when a girl is swiping on on a brother, all she's thinking about is BBC.
massive cope

Last edited:

Philko was doing very well there, pulling like 6s and up in his vids. Most of his vids are gone now, but there's probably still stuff around if you search. Think it might be the green card effect

The BBC mogs me hard and only has 10 matches. Why even try ascending on planet Earth at this point.

A sub6 white guy has higher SMV in Japan than a 8/10 black guy.
idk, he had mixed race foids and white foids chase him in Japan. A white dude couldn't even count on that.

Just don't go to Japan in general. Japanese women are picky as fuck

It's quite obvious why, sea ppl are akin to cats & blacks are dogs. They don't want some loud as fuck uppity black guy around them trying to start shit all the time & the amount of shunning & judgement from her society would me astronomical.

In a calm society they don't want chaos. They have the white worship like white women have the black thug worship.

Funnily enough a nerdy black guy would fit in better over there than in the west.

Why go for black when you can get white? Their parents would disown them if they got a black

it's depressing and disheartening. I'm 1/4 black.

jap bitches all look the same to me tbh

Just don't go to Japan in general. Japanese women are picky as fuck

Good. Asian women without fake up look like shit.

the-japan-starting-eleven-lines-up-before-a-2011-fifa-womens-world-C916A0.jpg

Most Japanese women are overrated ugly anyway
Mixed japanese and Western girls are real hot tho. Weird how that works

Why did you use Imperial units, retardcel. You think sloots outside of Murica know what 6'3 is?

But..but..but muh BBC!!!

I have gotten 0 matches in 6 months.