Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel don't go to bars

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
the amount of whores you will see will turn your blackpill into an infinitesimal void that you will never get out of. married women on "girl's nights out" flirting with every chad and probably blowing them on a toilet in the bathroom. dumb whores visiting for the weekend, tourist-fucking dudes on tinder and having them buy them drinks all night. fat pig middle aged single mothers trolling through the bar and waiting for a guy drunk enough to take her home. slutty bartenders talking about their two-week boyfriend to thirsty incels and handing out free drinks to any dude above 6 feet and letting them know when they get off teehee.

boys, don't be an alcoholic like me. it only makes you wanna rope that much more.

i dont get going to a bar

i would rather drink alone for the sake of drinking

i dont get going to a bar

i would rather drink alone for the sake of drinking
yea but im fuckin lonely and the only friends i can make are by throwing money at them.
plus if i had sauce at home i'd be dead probably.

Why would you go to a bar as a incel.

Fuck bars/pubs, drink spirits at home alone.

No need to tell me bro, I avoid all social settings these days

I have never been to a bar in my life
drink spirits at home alone.
I do however do this, and was at one point in time doing it daily.

fakecel like Zyros who always went to the bars
It's the other way around, incels should try everything. We are getting to the absurd belief that staying home in your room all the time without trying anything makes you an incel while going out and trying everything makes you a fakecel, I blame the fucking neet and youngcel scum for this.

imagine going to bars as an incel.kek

It's the other way around, incels should try everything. We are getting to the absurd belief that staying home in your room all the time without trying anything makes you an incel while going out and trying everything makes you a fakecel, I blame the fucking neet and youngcel scum for this.

If you're a truecel, there's no point in trying. You would know that already, unless you were fakecel LARPing scum.

If you're a truecel, there's no point in trying. You would know that already, unless you were fakecel LARPing scum.
Are you too stupid to realise that I have specifically said "incel" and not "truecel" for that very reason? Also in some cases a truecel can find his deformed looksmatch, not saying that it happens often but in some rare cases it can happen if she is ignorant about her O'Pry SMV on Tinder.

Are you too stupid to realise that I have specifically said "incel" and not "truecel" for that very reason? Also in some cases a truecel can find his deformed looksmatch, not saying that it happens often but in some rare cases it can happen if she is ignorant about her O'Pry SMV on Tinder.
You can't say incel without saying truecel. You're either an incel or you're not.

You can't say incel without saying truecel. You're either an incel or you're not.
You are just an edgy cunt, I won't subscribe to that nonsense. Go bother someone else with it.

No need to tell me bro, I avoid all social settings these days

There's 0 reason to go to a bar as an ugly male.

You are just an edgy cunt, I won't subscribe to that nonsense. Go bother someone else with it.
And you're a bluepilled cuck. I don't know why are you even here.

Bars are the domain of foids and chads. I remember the last time I went to one with my friends, including one who's like a 6'2 chadlite, and yet even he was getting mogged left, right and centre. I felt like a child at 5'7.

And you're a bluepilled cuck. I don't know why are you even here.
Edgy cunt is edgy. I am here because the nonsense you spit is nowhere to be found if you read the definitions and rules of this site, which I have done before subscribing because I am not illiterate. Perhaps you are the one here who is out of place and should go away.

Edgy cunt is edgy. I am here because the nonsense you spit is nowhere to be found if you read the definitions and rules of this site, which I have done before subscribing because I am not illiterate. Perhaps you are the one here who is out of place and should go away.
Just wasting your time. You should be out there improving yourself tbh

Just wasting your time. You should be out there improving yourself tbh
Will do in the evening. I sincerely hope many neets here would do the same and that you can do that yourself to some extent too. Best of luck.

I can never see myself going to a bar or club

the bars here only have fat old people

18 I guess. just give extra money and youll be allowed anyway
People have told me that in clubs, most guys are always above 6 feet.hmm I wonder why

imagine going to a bar as an incel, that's social suicide right there

bars sound cancerous id never go there

Never bothered to make the effort in something that will have no positive outcome.

JFL @ going to bar as a sub8. It's over for barhittercels.

yea well this thread is self explanatory. I'm a masochist, an alchie, and the bar's right behind my place but they're all excuses.

last time I went to bar old hag waitress told me that I am bigger pussy than her, without reason. And some group of manlets smoked weed and laughed at me. I hope meteor falls on that place

What the hell would an ugly subhuman do in a bar alone besides watch chads taking all the girls and pay for overpriced drinks?

last time I went to bar old hag waitress told me that I am bigger pussy than her, without reason. And some group of manlets smoked weed and laughed at me. I hope meteor falls on that place
What a bunch of cunts.

the amount of whores you will see will turn your blackpill into an infinitesimal void that you will never get out of. married women on "girl's nights out" flirting with every chad and probably blowing them on a toilet in the bathroom. dumb whores visiting for the weekend, tourist-fucking dudes on tinder and having them buy them drinks all night. fat pig middle aged single mothers trolling through the bar and waiting for a guy drunk enough to take her home. slutty bartenders talking about their two-week boyfriend to thirsty incels and handing out free drinks to any dude above 6 feet and letting them know when they get off teehee.

boys, don't be an alcoholic like me. it only makes you wanna rope that much more.
Sounds about right. U messed the tyrones but some bars do try to keep them out.

How often do u go to bars.

Sounds about right. U messed the tyrones but some bars do try to keep them out.

How often do u go to bars.
3-4x week. litterally pissing money

im done after tonight. going on a water fast for several days.

Last edited:
Everytime i've gone to a bar, I've been brutally face and heightmogged. But I'm talking about regular bars. I regularly frequent a hotel bar, and it is soooo much better. Can actually hear people talk, and you get served much faster. Tons of oldcels and barely any prime stacies. The bartender and I are cool, and he gives my friend and i free drinks :feelzez:

Fat pig middle aged single mothers huh? :forcedsmile:
Might be smashable, better to eat shit than starve.

Also, dive bars are great dude shut up.