Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Don't Go Outside

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
Fact, most violent crime occurs outdoors
Fact, most criminals go outdoors
Fact, nearly all extreme weather occurs outdoors
Fact, most rejection occurs outdoors
Fact, most bullying occurs outdoors
Fact, evey single bully and female who rejected you is likely outside right now, lurking
Fact, terrorists tend to target places that are outdoors
Fact, most rioting and protests occur outdoors
Fact, that stacy that rejected you in high school, she goes outdoors ALL THE TIME
Fact, that Chad that bullied you in high school, he goes outdoors ALL THE TIME

There is no reason to go outside if you're an incel, if you had a gf you could take her to the movies, to the park, to the museum, ect. But for a truecel there is no reason to go outside. You will be bullied, harrassed, assaulted, hurt. You will be cold, afraid, lonely, dissappointed.

Just get food, go to work if you absolutely have to, gather provisions than LDAR and stay away from the evil normies and criminals that lurk in the side of the out.

Don’t need to tell me bro.

Fact, can’t be killed by another incel going ER if you are home alone :feelsthink:

Asteroid belt high IQ

Fact, evey single bully and female who rejected you is likely outside right now, lurking
Fact, that stacy that rejected you in high school, she goes outdoors ALL THE TIME

There is no reason to go outside if you're an incel, if you had a gf you could take her to the movies, to the park, to the museum, ect. But for a truecel there is no reason to go outside. You will be bullied, harrassed, assaulted, hurt. You will be cold, afraid, lonely, dissappointed.

Just get food, go to work if you absolutely have to, gather provisions than LDAR and stay away from the evil normies and criminals that lurk in the side of the out.
I wish I was put in a mental hospital for life, then I would never be apart of this society

Inaccessible cardinal IQ

Just kill yourself and everything will be fine :feelsokman:

I guess I'll try to hiki for a while. But I have to go outside briefly for groceries, I'm the sole responsible for them here, a small price to pay for NEETdom. So I guess I won't qualify.

Incels need to go out in groups to protect each other. Or at least carry a weapon if you're alone.

Incels need to go out in groups to protect each other. Or at least carry a weapon if you're alone.

Is it illegal to carry a sword in public kek? There's this old rusty one I found on one of my dad's properties kek

this is why I stay in my room with the blinds all the way down as much as possible

this is why I stay in my room with the blinds all the way down as much as possible

Yo but sometimes the blinds dont cover everything so I get paranoid and check out my windows and shit

There's this old rusty one I found on one of my dad's properties kek
Cucks and whiteknights won't mess with anyone wielding a rusty sword in public.

Cucks and whiteknights won't mess with anyone wielding a rusty sword in public.

tbhtbh. I'd love to carry it around but would probably get arrested and have it taken from me :feelsbadman:

tbhtbh. I'd love to carry it around but would probably get arrested and have it taken from me :feelsbadman:
Maybe you can conceal carry it in a sheath underneath your coat, but then bullies wouldn't know not to mess with you unless you pull it out. Open carrying a pistol will probably be the best option, all citizens are allowed to bare arms.

Maybe you can conceal carry it in a sheath underneath your coat, but then bullies wouldn't know not to mess with you unless you pull it out. Open carrying a pistol will probably be the best option, all citizens are allowed to bare arms.

Kek I'm too short for that, the sword would stick out. Also, given that I live on a college campus, I'd likely be very quickly arrested and expelled.

Kek I'm too short for that, the sword would stick out. Also, given that I live on a college campus, I'd likely be very quickly arrested and expelled.
You can make an incel club on campus then no one will mess with you because they'll know you have crazy incel friends.

You can make an incel club on campus then no one will mess with you because they'll know you have crazy incel friends.

tbhtbh. Too high inhib to do that though probably :feelsbadman:

legit.
Gather your supply and protect your basement.

JFL @anyone on this forum who acutally leaves his room.

Lul don't have to tell me.

"just live all of your life at home bro"

i hate going outside, i only do it out of necessity

Why so many necros.

Postmaxx reply

I never go out of my home except for stuff like school