Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont go ER...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Until your around 60 that is, since by then even if you get caught it's not like you'll care what's a life sentence to a senior citizen? This goes the same for any other crime obviously. Kinda like what the las vegas shooter did, he lived his life and then went postal. I'm not endorsing this btw, so dont ban me lol.

By the time most of people here are 60 the society will totally collapse so going er would be pointless

Until your around 60 that is, since by then even if you get caught it's not like you'll care what's a life sentence to a senior citizen? This goes the same for any other crime obviously. Kinda like what the las vegas shooter did, he lived his life and then went postal. I'm not endorsing this btw, so dont ban me lol.

Not endorsing in any way either.

Until your around 60 that is

If you've truly given up your age is irrevelant.
By the time most of people here are 60 the society will totally collapse so going er would be pointless

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
"Just suffer a long and meaningless existence full of loneliness and pain, then go to prison bro." The best is advice is if you go ER, do everything in your power to suicide, so you won't have to endure prison.

This does not apply to brazilian incels.

Even if you go ER at 60yo and you dont kill yourself and go to jail, the brazilian jails are like fucking medieval dungeons. Its not worth.

That would be going paddock

:feelsthink::feelsokman:

Paddock was a damn legend. His pure hatred of humanity is shown is how little he spoke about what he was going to do.
The savages don't even deserve an explanation.

"Just suffer a long and meaningless existence full of loneliness and pain, then go to prison bro." The best is advice is if you go ER, do everything in your power to suicide, so you won't have to endure prison.
This does not apply to brazilian incels.

Even if you go ER at 60yo and you dont kill yourself and go to jail, the brazilian jails are like fucking medieval dungeons. Its not worth.

Going zoomER > going boomER

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Johnson_and_Andrew_Golden

Pee-wee incels can massacre their elementary schools and only get sentenced to juvie until they're 21 years old! Then after they're released they can drink alcohol and party with their hybristophiliac lovers! :feels::feels::feels:

Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, who killed 5 and injured 10 at their elementary school when they were 11 and 13 years old respectively, are now living free. They committed their rampage in 1998 and were released in 2005 and 2007!

THEY LITERALLY LIFEMOG EVERY HERO WHO EVER LIVED. THEY EVEN PREEMPTED THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS!! IT'S OVER FOR ADULT INCELS:feels::feels:

Last edited:
Going zoomER > going boomER

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Johnson_and_Andrew_Golden

Pee-wee incels can massacre their elementary schools and only get sentenced to juvie until they're 21 years old! Then after they're released they can drink alcohol and party with their hybristophiliac lovers! :feels::feels::feels:

Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, who killed 5 and injured 10 at their elementary school when they were 11 and 13 years old respectively, are now living free. They committed their rampage in 1998 and were released in 2005 and 2007!

THEY LITERALLY LIFEMOG EVERY HERO WHO EVER LIVED. THEY EVEN PREEMPTED THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS!! IT'S OVER FOR ADULT INCELS:feels::feels:
This is extremely fucking legit. Middle and high schoolcels here can have some fun and ascend while us adults would risk everything and have to give up our lives. So many missed opportunities in the past we will never get back:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

just let the people who made you suffer live bro

This is extremely fucking legit. Middle and high schoolcels here can have some fun and ascend while us adults would risk everything and have to give up our lives. So many missed opportunities in the past we will never get back:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
High schoolcels would most likely "stand trial as adults, teehee."

But if there are any precocious elementary/middle schoolcels out there, I think you know what you want to be when you grow up :feelshehe:

Last edited:
so u want us to suffer until we are 60?

Exactly. If you really are planning on going ER (wouldn't recommend!) do it sooner than later. Go drive a van into a Pride-parade or something.

I wonder why all the shooters are young. Why don't go oldcels go ER even though they know it's over for them?

I wonder why all the shooters are young. Why don't go oldcels go ER even though they know it's over for them?
because they have stronger copes