Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't give up, eventually, you'll get old/blackpilled/spiritual enough that you'll genuinely want to avoid women above everything

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I don't know which of the three (my Christian faith, my blackpill consumption and experiences, my age) played which percentage in this, but I finally genuinely got to a point where I don't want to have anything to do with women other than my relatives.

I don't want to talk to them, I don't believe in love/marriage anymore (at least in modern, western, urban sense, I can say that I believe 100% that it's all over for that). The only thing I sadly didn't overcome yet was lust, but I'm too ugly to get one night stands and stuff like that anyway (thank God, because I don't think they're something right).

I honestly don't want any sort of relationship whatsoever with women anymore. Everything I experienced with women was just frustration, trauma and disappointment 100% of the times.

So if you're suffering because of them, accept Christ, accept that we're in the last times and it's over for marriage, accept that women won't love you and if any particular women is hurting you just cut absolutely all contact and wait. You're most definitely not alone in those circumstances.

Last edited:
you cant be religious and blackpilled at the same time
and christ was a bastard child of his whore mother marry that cucked joseph with chadrone.

having said that, I also don't see any scenario where I could have fun with a foid other than sex
but dolls and AI waifus are hotter anyways.

if you have a kid and it's a boy he will be an incel in pain or a chad that you will hate
if its a foid than it's just a soulless meat sleeve

you cant be religious and blackpilled at the same time
Of course you can. The blackpill is basically the knowledge that people, particularly women, are superficial and will value looks, height and shit like that over anything else. But even the bible has many examples of people acting exactly like that, like the nomination of Israel's first king, Saul, because he was tall and handsome.

One doesn't have to necessarily believe in cucked, unproven darwinist shit and think of himself as subhuman because of his ugly face because of the blackpill. Jesus Himself was ugly according to the bible.

I don't think I'm a subhuman with poor genetics or that I evolved from an amoeba that became a shrimp and then a monkey, I think I was created by God and have value and purpose. As well as many things to offer other than looks (although women don't care of course).

Of course you can. The blackpill is basically the knowledge that people, particularly women, are superficial and will value looks, height and shit like that over anything else. But even the bible has many examples of people acting exactly like that, like the nomination of Israel's first king, Saul, because he was tall and handsome.

One doesn't have to necessarily believe in cucked, unproven darwinist shit and think of himself as subhuman because of his ugly face because of the blackpill. Jesus Himself was ugly according to the bible.

I don't think I'm a subhuman with poor genetics or that I evolved from an amoeba that became a shrimp and then a monkey, I think I was created by God and have value and purpose. As well as many things to offer other than looks (although women don't care of course).
religion is cope and fantasy with no evidence to back it up, the blackpill on the other hand is the entire opposite. I struggle to see how a logical blackpiller can cope with some fantasy god, makes no sense to me.

Maybe what you're describing happens as T levels decrease by age but genuine desire towards females cannot be reasoned away. It's as natural as hunger.

religion is cope and fantasy with no evidence to back it up
Christianity has historical and testimonial evidence galore as well as fulfilled prophecy galore. Macroevolution and many other theories regarded as dogma nowadays don't have any evidence whatsoever, and as for things like a natural cause for the universe, it's not only unproven, it's 100% impossible.

Maybe what you're describing happens as T levels decrease by age but genuine desire towards females cannot be reasoned away. It's as natural as hunger.
I think age is the lesser factor there tbh. At 33, my T levels are probably only slightly below what they were at my 20s. My libido is as strong as ever for instance. The T decrease just began.

sorry but religion is gigacope

I don't know which of the three (my Christian faith, my blackpill consumption and experiences, my age) played which percentage in this, but I finally genuinely got to a point where I don't want to have anything to do with women other than my relatives.

I don't want to talk to them, I don't believe in love/marriage anymore (at least in modern, western, urban sense, I can say that I believe 100% that it's all over for that). The only thing I sadly didn't overcome yet was lust, but I'm too ugly to get one night stands and stuff like that anyway (thank God, because I don't think they're something right).

I honestly don't want any sort of relationship whatsoever with women anymore. Everything I experienced with women was just frustration, trauma and disappointment 100% of the times.

So if you're suffering because of them, accept Christ, accept that we're in the last times and it's over for marriage, accept that women won't love you and if any particular women is hurting you just cut absolutely all contact and wait. You're most definitely not alone in those circumstances.
iGloria a Cristo Rey!!:panties:

but I finally genuinely got to a point where I don't want to have anything to do with women other than my relatives.

I mostly reached this point by the age of nineteen. Just leaving the basement was sufficient to make me extremely avoidant of femoids.

Betzabe cucked Urias. King David story is a Chad who seeked for redemption more than one time.

Women's lookism born when human kind started to sin. The old and new testament were to patch that in terrenal life, set social order and prepare us to after life. Well that's my take.

Last edited:
I mostly reached this point by the age of nineteen. Just leaving the basement was sufficient to make me extremely avoidant of femoids.
Mogs me. I took really really long because I'm not only high T but always longed a lot for romance and shit like that.

Christianity has historical and testimonial evidence galore as well as fulfilled prophecy galore.
This is not scientific at all and is merely anecdotal, complete bs:feelsjuice:

Bookmarked for reading it later, you're one of the few interesting individuals here that's reasonable and can actually have a civil discussion :feelsokman:

Nigga what
Unproven darwinist shit JFL:feelshaha:
Evolution is a theory. Darwin made some observations and then he himself and others overblown it massively, macroevolution being the most notable example. Nowadays, people apply evolutionist shit to humans and come up with many ridiculous and cucked stuff.

Things like homosexuality for example make no sense whatsoever from the evolutionary point of view, and it's simply ubiquitous.

Evolution is a theory. Darwin made some observations and then he himself and others overblown it massively, macroevolution being the most notable example. Nowadays, people apply evolutionist shit to humans and come up with many ridiculous and cucked stuff.

Things like homosexuality for example make no sense whatsoever from the evolutionary point of view, and it's simply ubiquitous.
People confuse theory with hypotesis. From the scientific view theory is something that can be proved. Darwin himself was chauvinistic and racist. He was based and not an atheist as some people believe. Btw the catholic church has accepeted the Evolution as truth.

Idk if I can live like this for a lot longer

I read a bit how evolution supposedly works and it makes no sense.

I read a bit how evolution supposedly works and it makes no sense.
Many things people refer to as "science" nowadays have nothing to do with the actual scientific method, make no sense whatsoever and if you even question it you'll get ridiculed and ostracized.

Many things people refer to as "science" nowadays have nothing to do with the actual scientific method, make no sense whatsoever and if you even question it you'll get ridiculed and ostracized.
Scientists know about ancient microorganisms that lived billions years ago but don't know for sure why cats purr...

Scientists know about ancient microorganisms that lived billions years ago but don't know for sure why cats purr...
Geologists can't spot the epicenter of an earthquake with minimal accuracy unless it happens exactly between three close seismic stations triangulating it but somehow astronomers can spot the precise locations of supposed comets and planets millions of light years away and even tell exactly what they're made of and what's the temperature on the surface :feelsclown:

Great points man

I never even focused that much on relationship stuff. I mostly just want friendship. I guess my thinking is: one step at a time. First I'll be a normal child and just around with my friends. And only then, I can become a normal adult and start thinking about family and stuff. Of course, as I'm entering my late 20s, I know it's impossible and some childhood experiences are lost forever for me (unless I want to dive into the territory of infantilization fetishists :feelskek:).

I mostly just want some buddies to hang out with, to cheer each other up in this dull world and to help each other. Unfortunately I can't expect even that. It seems like everyone went completely crazy and lives according to the rule of "kill or be killed" or whatever fake assumption stemming from misrepresentation of biology.

You've expressed in the past (iirc) disappointment with mainstream Christianity, so I guess you know that feel of not being able to even find a community to belong in. I've checked out local churches and it's all "let's sing a few songs and have a Ted talk with a Bible verse, nothing offensive, let's just remember that God loves us and everyone and it's all good and nice". The positivity bias and the just-world fallacy is very strong which I find a little funny, because my own reading of the Bible leads me to the conclusion that in general the majority is evil and men of God end up suffering a lot and only really get rewarded in the end.

Nowadays, people apply evolutionist shit to humans and come up with many ridiculous and cucked stuff.
Exactly. I find a lot of the "blackpilled" talk pretty ridiculous and these concepts are even common among normies. I don't throw the entire evolution out of the window (tho stuff like abiogenesis is pure sci-fi :feelshaha:), but the conclusions people take from the general field are ridiculous, wrong or surprisingly religious (meaning they have a priori assumptions about "the goal of life" and philosophical things like that) in nature.

Most people here don't suffer from debilitating genetic illnesses, so calling yourself "subhuman" is pointless self-flagellation (ignoring the entire aspect that caring for the weak is a general tendency of societies and it's a good tendency even if you have a harsh survivalistic vision of the world without any morals; try Kropotkin's Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution for a very non-religious perspective that supports the usefulness of empathy). You're just unattractive for women in this specific time period and the reasons may vary.

Having this level of faith in female judgement is a little crazy. Balding is something that happens to most men and happened throughout history, but suddenly you're just not genetically fit, because stacy said so. :feelsaww: You just lack the important evolutionary trait of making their pussies tingle. Somehow every women can judge your genetic fitness (meaning adaptation to the environment, I guess? if you live to the reproductive age, it's kinda a sign that you're fit) based on outside appearance, a feat that no doctor can repeat. :feelshaha:

I don't want to rant, but yeah, don't beat yourself up just because you're not valued by people whom you also don't hold in high regard (women, normies), it's a little ridiculous. You've lost the prettiness contest, but there's more to life. Some would say that it's a historical aberration for a guy to care about being perceived as pretty so much, but yeah. I know that women and normies are delusional, so I have no reason to trust their judgement in this case and I can still consider myself pretty if I want, but I mostly care about being a good person.

Very cases and lifefuel

Geologists can't spot the epicenter of an earthquake with minimal accuracy unless it happens exactly between three close seismic stations triangulating it but somehow astronomers can spot the precise locations of supposed comets and planets millions of light years away and even tell exactly what they're made of and what's the temperature on the surface :feelsclown:
And spiders can preditc weather better than metereologists but, 'muh science:soy:'. Also humans only copy from what that was existed before, created not by humans. E.g. wings of the planes copied from birds ( and real wings will always be superior ). B-b-but inkel, it is the miracle of an engineering mind :feels: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
And spiders can preditc weather better than metereologists but, 'muh science:soy:'. Also humans only copy from what that was existed before, created not by humans. E.g. wings of the planes copied from birds. B-b-but inkel, it is the miracle of an engineering mind :feels: :feelsclown:
I think the technical advancements of mankind are very commendable, like the airplanes you mentioned. But contrary to what most people seem to think, they don't owe anything to the crazy revolutionary theories people starting coming up with after the French Revolution and somehow made it to mainstream consensus.

Like, you really don't have to think the world is a spinning globe doing dozens of hypersonic movements through space or that an amoeba became a rat and then a human to build a car and have it work.

I think the technical advancements of mankind are very commendable, like the airplanes you mentioned. But contrary to what most people seem to think, they don't owe anything to the crazy revolutionary theories people starting coming up with after the French Revolution and somehow made it to mainstream consensus.

Like, you really don't have to think the world is a spinning globe doing dozens of hypersonic movements through space or that an amoeba became a rat and then a human to build a car and have it work.
My point is that science will always be inferior than nature. Look at the movements of a bird.

Unnamed

And this is so clumsy and primitive.

Aeroplan
Ascent helicopters has a growing fleet of h125s

Same, at some point you just end up hating women. I hate women and want nothing to do with them, physical women are too imperfect and prone to whoredom. I have found a second life with 2d though, research and development need to concentrate on AI and robotics for domestic use. That is the last chance to live somewhat peaceful life before death. I still believe in love and marriage though, just not with a human female.

Just shred apart your brocels post theory.

Im slowly having more and more rage and distain towards females to the point were im desiring to interact with them less and less

The blackpill is based on hardcore genetic determinism. It's central conceit is that the only thing that matters in life is your genetic material.
What I believe is that men can have multiple qualities; inteligence, strength, health, creativity, character, loyalty, courage, etc. Good looks are just one of them. The fact looks are pretty much all that matters now is due to the gynocentric, feminist, castrated and relatively peaceful societies we live in now. Things would not be this way if we lived in a patriarchal theocracy or in a tribe constantly at war with other tribes.

One mistake many incels make is projecting our current reality onto all human history and possible situations.

Yes, when women choose, in a society like ours where they're safe and have papa state to take care of them, they'll get picky and only care about looks, but in another type of society, the strongest/most powerful men around will just rape them and they get off to rape like most people here know.

But the thing is women were never quite happy in their previous positions either.
And are they happy now?

Women are never happy bro. When they get happy, they aren't anymore automatically, because they hate peace, tranquility and everything being in its right place and solved more than anything. Women love drama, chaos, trouble, etc.

Trying to make women happy is like trying to make an ice cube dry in Ethiopia during a sunny summer day. And doing so at the expense of men as whole and civilization is extremely evil and cucked.

They were forced to marry and serve their husbands. At no point was that a consensual process.
Women are conformists, they do what society tells them to do. See the Islamic world for an example.

But you have to think of our current predicament from a design perspective. As if you were a coder. There is something within the biological nature of women that makes women value faces and height over all other qualities - to the very detriment of our species and greater civilization. Why did the designer create this feature? What does this feature's existence tell us about the intent of the coder's design?
Beauty does have value, and to some extent signals things like youth and health, but it's far from being a be-all-end-all to one's genetic quality or value as a human being.

People are naturally superficial and evil. For instance, women don't only like looks and height, they also prefer dark triad men over good men. Evolutionists will try to find a way to make that look like a smart biological choice but to me it's more than clear that it's just the evil, perverted state of humanity.

What's the evolutionary advantage of breeding with a guy that will murder you and your kid over a decent man? What's the evolutionary advantage of penetrating a shitty, sickness-ridden hairy asshole or another man instead of penetrating a vagina and creating a son? We don't even have to go that far, what's the evolutionary advantage of fapping? There's none, people are evil and perverted, that's all there is to it.

People are what they are programmed to be. So I will ask you again, What does these features existence tell us about the intent of the coder's design?
According to the bible, men chose sin and after that the whole creation got corrupted. I believe God let that happen so that we will see that we can't have it our way, the way we think it's the best, it has to be God's way. He will fix the mess Himself and also fix our bodies of sin and depravity.

I hate foids, and I hate normies now. I hate foids, because they are shallow parasitic toilets, and I hate normie simps because they enable foids to behave like savage beasts in heat.

Guys need to stop coping, you'll never get anywhere in life with a copers mindset.
Considering you IQ me to mars and back I’ll take ur word. Also upload more videos. Thanks.

Not caring about fornication makes it a lot easier to cope. If you don't care to seek fornication and you only want marriage - and realize that marriage is shit in the 2020s - then you can just forget about women for the most part.
religion is cope and fantasy with no evidence to back it up, the blackpill on the other hand is the entire opposite. I struggle to see how a logical blackpiller can cope with some fantasy god, makes no sense to me.
They're not antithetical to each other at all. I became Christian after the blackpill. It's just more truth.
Guys need to stop coping, you'll never get anywhere in life with a copers mindset.
It's not cope. It's just truth that you accept or deny.

I wish life were just some video game where you cease to exist at the end.

Last edited: