Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't give on Tinder, boyos.

What a cuck. Should've just told her to go fuck herself and leave.

Sounds like elaborate lie. Maybe the boyfriend is real but she would have cucked him if the guy in question looked decent enough. Sure she accepted the date but he could look much better on a cherry picked picture with a good angle.

eh it’s reddit

Cuck. Should have beaten the hell out of her.

As soon as she said boyfriend, I would've gotten up and leave. No explanation, just leave. Maybe visit the liquor store.

wtf does "it was ocean to meet you" mean?

used him for a free meal

she wiped her ass with him

this bitch deserves strangling tbh

aaaaaand she got a free meal. LOL.

As soon as she said boyfriend, I would've gotten up and leave. No explanation, just leave. Maybe visit the liquor store.

At which point you get arrested for walking out on a bill.

Tinder is a deathzone for every below average male

Fucking slut what a tease. Maybe she could´ve told him that before she went on a fucking date with him! Girls are the worst they only think about themselves! She knows that guy is meeting with her because he probably is lonely and want to be intimate with a girl but she only uses him. But she 100% think she is justified. Reminds me of how much of a cuck I´ve been for a few years by talking to a female "friend" every fucking time she got pumped and dumped by another chad and I was the shoulder to cry on, even if it was only over the internet. I fucking hate these girls! are they really so fucking oblivious to the fact that the ugly part of the other gender actually has the same feelings as them!? Of course not because in their mind they´re the center of the world and we are just orbiting around them.

More reason for rape to be legalized. These femoids need to seriously be taught a lesson.

I Would have been sent to jail for the thing I would have done to her if she had done that to me

I have no idea. I was gonna ask the same thing.
I think he meant to say "so nice."
Yep, he's confirmed it. Here is a quote from him.

sorry my english is broke af. she said she really liked to meet me and she asked me to not stop talking with her.

Anyone who uses Tinder is just asking to be humiliated by foids.

He deserves to be FA

It’s s brutal works out there, cuck or be cucked

I can't believe you guys aren't seeing it

this dude is a volcel aspie idiot.

this girl is in a long distance relationships and "having problems" and she meets him off tinder.

fucking hell.

SHE IS READY TO BANG THE FUCK OUT OF SOME NEUROTYPICAL CHAD and she was auditioning this guy for the role.

chances are he had some half decent pictures and she needed the dick... but then he fucked up by being aspie and like "hey why don't i hold your hand and take you for romantic walks? oh wait you have a boyfriend that's cool lets just be friends then."

then he went home and masturbated.

he should have been like "bitch this is a tinder date. Of course we're going to kiss and then I'm going to take you to POUND TOWN on your boyfriend's bed."

bitches you think if some fucking 6'6 chad with a 9 inch dick showed up to the coffee shop and was all like "hey girl you look sexy tonight" she's going to sit there and talk politics and be sad about being lonely?

sometimes you guys kill me

giphy.gif

I can't believe you guys aren't seeing it

this dude is a volcel aspie idiot.

this girl is in a long distance relationships and "having problems" and she meets him off tinder.

fucking hell.

SHE IS READY TO BANG THE FUCK OUT OF SOME NEUROTYPICAL CHAD and she was auditioning this guy for the role.

chances are he had some half decent pictures and she needed the dick... but then he fucked up by being aspie and like "hey why don't i hold your hand and take you for romantic walks? oh wait you have a boyfriend that's cool lets just be friends then."

then he went home and masturbated.

he should have been like "bitch this is a tinder date. Of course we're going to kiss and then I'm going to take you to POUND TOWN on your boyfriend's bed."

bitches you think if some fucking 6'6 chad with a 9 inch dick showed up to the coffee shop and was all like "hey girl you look sexy tonight" she's going to sit there and talk politics and be sad about being lonely?

sometimes you guys kill me

High IQ post

No girl meets a guy on tinder just to fucking talk. Also, many do the "I dont want to have sex cause I am a nice lady, tee hee" act because they like the idea of a man going against all common sense because he is so attractive to her.

The OP is an aspie Chad who met some stacy on tinder, but couldn't do the 5 billion step mating dance correctly.

High IQ post

No girl meets a guy on tinder just to fucking talk. Also, many do the "I dont want to have sex cause I am a nice lady, tee hee" act because they like the idea of a man going against all common sense because he is so attractive to her.

The OP is an aspie Chad who met some stacy on tinder, but couldn't do the 5 billion step mating dance correctly.

She wouldn't have mentioned her boyfriend if she was looking for a fuck.
I'm too ugly even to be used for a free meal

I'm too poor and ugly to be used for a free meal.