Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't get your hopes high

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Day before yesterday I was in a botany class, and I knew the answers of some questions, so I answered it, while answering a htb girl was looking at me, I instantly became bluepilled, I thought she was impressed by my botany knowledge, she might like me eventually if I keep answering, because that's how she was looking at me. She is a new student btw, but I realised later that she looks at every guy or girl the same way when someone answers. Today it was beyond brutal. I didn't know the answer for any question, she didn't look at me at all, meanwhile another guy who tops the class all the time, answered so many questions today and today she was looking at him. So she looks at anyone who answers, I think her being pretty made me think she was looking at me with some love intentions because other dudes and girls also look at me when I answer but I don't think they are in love with me.

When you get a sense of hope, you instantly become bluepilled

that's why i quit university

incel-status.gif

I delude myself sometimes too

Day before yesterday I was in a botany class, and I knew the answers of some questions, so I answered it, while answering a htb girl was looking at me, I instantly became bluepilled, I thought she was impressed by my botany knowledge, she might like me eventually if I keep answering, because that's how she was looking at me. She is a new student btw, but I realised later that she looks at every guy or girl the same way when someone answers. Today it was beyond brutal. I didn't know the answer for any question, she didn't look at me at all, meanwhile another guy who tops the class all the time, answered so many questions today and today she was looking at him. So she looks at anyone who answers, I think her being pretty made me think she was looking at me with some love intentions because other dudes and girls also look at me when I answer but I don't think they are in love with me.

You are blackpilled:blackpill: so you realised your delusions immediately.Bluepillers:bluepill: will still think the girl likes them or some shit

I never delude myself

Same happened too me. Well maybe not the same. But i basically was like "she is near my class but from another class? She def likes me and not just walking around the school", "she is not instantly screaming FUCK OFF INCEL when i look at her? I am def fakecel mogger" Thats all a massive cope

Same happened too me. Well maybe not the same. But i basically was like "she is near my class but from another class? She def likes me and not just walking around the school", "she is not instantly screaming FUCK OFF INCEL when i look at her? I am def fakecel mogger" Thats all a massive cope
We just need to understand they can just look and walk around. That doesn't mean they want to fuck us or even be our friends

Just don't like... stare at her or anything... best to avoid foids like the plague, there's no good ending for us at the end of the movie, unfortunately... let alone an after credits scene ,,

Just don't like... stare at her or anything... best to avoid foids like the plague, there's no good ending for us at the end of the movie, unfortunately... let alone an after credits scene ,,
Right

I thought she was impressed by my botany knowledge, she might like me eventually if I keep answering
no botanymaxxing for your face nigga. If she looks at you while answering like that just imagine how she looks at chad with her mouth open waiting for a spray of cum