Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't get therapy bruh just gymmaxx bruh lift heavy bruh and you will ascend and feel happy all time bruh"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
PcXKnVFXV9MPHEKOMJGqQyNm96hdhZY0u57BpGtdpP7I1U8MsAT_ATpUXSS-9Li7fU0SxDJca2bS8BIqx2y0LRv4xG2Eg5vYRuJfNmb-fTK5snBmfA09k0g4qMZLrfLS3w

Fuck Stonetoss and fuck all tradcucks, MGTOW and redpill faggots who think that you can solve anything by "manning up" and lifting kek. Therapy may be useless agreed, but good luck ascending with gym if you're truecel tier or you're clinically depressed, not to be confused with self diagnosed depression which is 90% of depression cases kek. Also Stonetoss is normie af, for edgy teens who just discovered 4chan and fringe politics and circlejerk about how smart and quirky it makes them.

lifting helps me with my back pain atleast tho lol

KYS STONETOSS

For me both are useless for ascension, but lifting could save me from heart attack and dying in the late 30s.

Gymaxxing did more for me than all of the mental health memes.
But yeah I'm not clinically depressed I just live in the shiterealm.

9414a8e83daf4b0e2c5dd39ef343d3c2f27ab0887dbfbc00d5bce3d8d1d735e6

Based and red-pilled, bro.:lul:

For me both are useless for ascension, but lifting could save me from heart attack and dying in the late 30s.
PcXKnVFXV9MPHEKOMJGqQyNm96hdhZY0u57BpGtdpP7I1U8MsAT_ATpUXSS-9Li7fU0SxDJca2bS8BIqx2y0LRv4xG2Eg5vYRuJfNmb-fTK5snBmfA09k0g4qMZLrfLS3w

Fuck Stonetoss and fuck all tradcucks, MGTOW and redpill faggots who think that you can solve anything by "manning up" and lifting kek. Therapy may be useless agreed, but good luck ascending with gym if you're truecel tier or you're clinically depressed, not to be confused with self diagnosed depression which is 90% of depression cases kek. Also Stonetoss is normie af, for edgy teens who just discovered 4chan and fringe politics and circlejerk about how smart and quirky it makes them.
Yeah I fucking hate them

Gym is not for pussy. It stopped me from constant bullying. Used to get beat up tbh

Stonetoss has some good comics, ngl. He's normie redpilled but funny sometimes.

Fuck Stonetoss and fuck all tradcucks, MGTOW and redpill faggots who think that you can solve anything by "manning up" and lifting kek.
Exercise is shown to improve some hormonal mental health parameters, so it's already more useful than therapy.
ot to be confused with self diagnosed depression which is 90% of depression cases kek.
He makes comics for normies...
Also Stonetoss is normie af, for edgy teens who just discovered 4chan and fringe politics and circlejerk about how smart and quirky it makes them.
Pretty much this.

Doesn't even make sense to criticize stonetoss here.

CGTOW = chads going their own way