Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't get in a car crash.

Latejulycel

Latejulycel

Banned
-
When I was 20 I was fairly good looking. I was confident in myself and loved myself a lot. Then one day I was driving home from college, it was late at night. I noticed the person in front of me was swerving a bit, and was clearly drunk, so I called 911. As I'm reporting the guy suddenly the car stops right in front of me and I couldn't slam on the brakes fast enough. When I woke up I was in the hospital, hooked up to machines with my blood pumping out. My foot had been heavily damaged and my toes smashed, and the blood got infected from oil that had seeped into my foot. They ended up amputating my leg. My face had glass shards in it and my ribs were broken. I didn't pay for plastic surgery to fix my nose which was swollen and so obviously broken. I had permenant facial and body scars, and I was in a wheelchair while I was waiting on my prosthetic leg.

Before I had my prosthetic people pitied me and would walk me from place to place. They would tell me to get well soon and asked what happened. The instant I got used to it and didn't have to use a crutch, though, people stopped caring. I only had three real friends and my mom and dad. People don't talk to me anymore. I'm an abnormality and I make their world that bit more uncomfortable. I got fat while I was in the wheelchair and couldn't walk, and I still haven't been able to work it off. I'm a car mechanic now, and the only thing that drives me to live and not rope is a "fuck you" to the world for hating me for what I am.

Talk about real racism.
Did you at least get laid before the accident?

Talk about real racism.
Did you at least get laid before the accident?

I'm white so nah, not racist. And sadly no. I was Christian so no sex until marriage.

Just how bad are your facial scars, can you post a man with similar scars as a reference.

repeat after me "thank you jesus, thank you lord" :lul:
216A2DB3 B4BA 445B BB0C D2F585327CBC

Kinda like this but my eyes aren't scrunched up and there are more visible stitches. Also I have a large chunk of my hair gone
Just how bad are your facial scars, can you post a man with similar scars as a reference.
nvm this is way more accurate. I was thinking the earlier one because of the facial indents.

Attachments

• 7a6b6ff8a4203954cdd7e8a1f557496f.jpg
    7a6b6ff8a4203954cdd7e8a1f557496f.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 16fd544781ce0ba1ddc014d932da7ece.jpg
    16fd544781ce0ba1ddc014d932da7ece.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 88
Kinda like this but my eyes aren't scrunched up and there are more visible stitches. Also I have a large chunk of my hair gone

Fuck that's brutal, society shames you for being a victim of an unfortunate accident. if a large chunk of you're hair is gone then i'd shave it off or find a way to fill in the gap.

repeat after me "thank you jesus, thank you lord" :lul:
yeah SO GLAD MY PARENTS WERE CHRISTIAN. CANT WAIT TILL I GET MARRIED :D
Fuck that's brutal, society shames you for being a victim of an unfortunate accident. if a large chunk of you're hair is gone then i'd shave it off or find a way to fill in the gap.
Usually I just wear a hat, and it covers it up. I got plans :cool:

When I was 20 I was fairly good looking. I was confident in myself and loved myself a lot. Then one day I was driving home from college, it was late at night. I noticed the person in front of me was swerving a bit, and was clearly drunk, so I called 911. As I'm reporting the guy suddenly the car stops right in front of me and I couldn't slam on the brakes fast enough. When I woke up I was in the hospital, hooked up to machines with my blood pumping out. My foot had been heavily damaged and my toes smashed, and the blood got infected from oil that had seeped into my foot. They ended up amputating my leg. My face had glass shards in it and my ribs were broken. I didn't pay for plastic surgery to fix my nose which was swollen and so obviously broken. I had permenant facial and body scars, and I was in a wheelchair while I was waiting on my prosthetic leg.

Before I had my prosthetic people pitied me and would walk me from place to place. They would tell me to get well soon and asked what happened. The instant I got used to it and didn't have to use a crutch, though, people stopped caring. I only had three real friends and my mom and dad. People don't talk to me anymore. I'm an abnormality and I make their world that bit more uncomfortable. I got fat while I was in the wheelchair and couldn't walk, and I still haven't been able to work it off. I'm a car mechanic now, and the only thing that drives me to live and not rope is a "fuck you" to the world for hating me for what I am.
Fuck some people are shit.

Plastic surgery after a debilitating facial injury/scarring should be covered by insurance. What happened to the drunkard?

Plastic surgery after a debilitating facial injury/scarring should be covered by insurance. What happened to the drunkard?
mom/dad canceled my insurance after I moved out and I didn't have the money to get it again. He died of a heart attack.